Using her claws she gently picked them up before flapping away carrying the two away.

They cried out in fear and slapped against her bloody claw.

She watched as the body of her brother sink into the lake with pure sadness.

A soft whimpered like cry left her dragon lips and Bard stopped his yelling listening to the dragon that flapped around for a bit.

Her whimpers that he did not know a dragon could make. Yet he knew if it was true she was also partly elvish too.

His heart hurt at the thought of her hurting and gently took his hand rubbing her talon. Knowing the dragon was in pain.

She watched as the skies rippled with a quickly blue and red motion. Her pain doubling.

He is in Sovngarde now.

————-

Unsure of where to go she just continued to fly Mind clouded of those moments, until the light started to come up.

Her eyes went back to their blue/violet color and she zeroed in on the people of the town. She stayed high enough to where the clouds covered her.

Bard watched as Bain just enjoyed the view was receiving from the female dragon's flight.  His eyes also casting to the people on the ground.

Bard decided speak up.

"Take us down. I must find my daughter's!" He called out and the dragon just looked down to the man before turning her body in a circle before heading to the trees surrounding the people.

Multiple people screamed as the dwarves were preparing the boat and Kili was speaking with Tauriel.

Fear spreading as the dragon landed yet not next to the group of people.

Tauriel and Legolas notched arrows ready to shoot on sight.

"No! Stop! Stop!" The dwarves yelled and Fili quickly knocked down Legolas's bow who gave the dwarf a dirty glare.

"Why?!" Tauriel hissed but grabbed the two younger girls by the shoulders. She was to watched them with her life.

They then watched as the slimy weasel of the town, Alfred, tried to hit the woman handing out blankets when Bard caught his hand. Anger spreading through it.

Multiple people cried out to him and praised him. As if he was a king in their eyes. He smiled as the girls he loved came and ran into his arms.

"Bard! How did you escape?!" A woman asked and Legolas along with the dwarves walked up wanting to know as well.

Bard just looked around before looking to the trees seeing the dragon coming forward slowly. Cautiously knowing people will react badly she moved quickly.

Everyone scrambled backwards except a certain few who knew who she was. Bard held his scared daughters shoulders tightly as they screamed.

Fili being the most bold ran forward making the dragon drop her head and the dwarf threw his arms or attempted to throw his arms around her snout.

She huffs out some steam from her nose before closing her eyes.

A softly purring like noise came from inside of her making the dwarf smile.

His eyes glancing over her skin and noticed the blood seeping through most of her wounds. Most of it mainly on her neck.

"It is alright. She won't hurt you." Bard spoke loudly and everyone from the town frown in confusion as to what he was talking about.