the last chapter

||annie||
-flash forward one year-

||annie||-flash forward one year-

liked by @haydensummerall, @maddiezig and 891 others  annieleblanc happy birthday to my favorite!!🥺 you have no idea how much u mean to me

annieleblanc happy birthday to my favorite!!🥺 you have no idea how much u mean to me...like at all! thank u for sticking by me through everything. i love you i love you i love you!
love annie bannie🙈💅🏼🧚🏼‍♀️ ps. ur welcome for not exposing u tehehe

@itskenz AH I LOVE YOUU
annielebanc 🥺☺️🥵🙈🧚🏼‍♀️✨

@haydensummerall um i'm the favorite thank you very much

@liliabuckingham happy bday

@maddiezig the baby's 18 AH
annieleblanc CRAZY

"kenz!!" i yell at the top of my lungs...it's my baby's 18th birthday! i hug kenzie, staying in her arms for a little. we let go, and she immediately starts signing "it's my birthday, it's my birthday"

within this last year, so much has happened. i lost a lot of people. first it was anna and carson. then greg. then lilia...lilia.
we all grew apart.
i thought that this would've happened with me and anna, greg, and carson...but never lilia.
i'm still friends with hayden, he's family no matter what. but it felt incomplete for a while. until kenz. now kenz, she's special. kind and soft, yet wild and loud. once lauren and johnny moved back to canada, and ashton went back to milwood, it was just the ziegler's.
me and hayden weren't use to it just being the two of us all the time. we were use to hanging out with lilia, or greg, even carson...but we didn't feel whole.
i didn't start to get super close with kenzie until asher and i broke up. we kinda bonded over the fact we both got our hearts broken by the same guy.

i would go into details, but that's for another time.

he cheated, and i never thought that we would end the way we did.
he got physical, i never saw that side of him.
he was the best, until he got angry.
long story short, he left me bruised and in tears.
i thought i had lost my everything.
little did i know that seeing ashers true colors changed my life for the better. i got my best friend out of it, mackenzie ziegler.

i truly saw myself getting married to him, i really did. i always thought that he would be
right there
for me...because he promised he would always be by my side.
i know this sounds so stupid, but i'll always be
right there waiting for him.
maybe it's because i'm truly not over him. maybe i'll never be truly over him.
i hope he knows that's even though he changed, i'll always stay right there. i'll always be right there.

AUTHORS NOTES

the ending of right there.
i don't know how to feel, or what to say.
i'm truly so sorry for making you guys wait this long for such a short and bad chapter. i'm truly so sorry. after quarantine started, i fell into a really dark, and depressing place. i felt awful about myself, and became suicidal again. i had no motivation to do anything. little by little, i started to do more and more. it's been a month since i've thought about harming myself, and i'm starting to become my 'normal' self again.
i've truly miss this. writing, interacting with y'all, and just coming on here to laugh at comments. i finally have the motivation to do things now. i'm finally coming out of my dark place. i'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
i know, i had so much more planed for this book, but i felt that it would disrespectful to keep on writing since asher and annie broke up.
once i heard they split up, i didn't have any motivation to finish this book. i'm sorry.
thank you for all the love i've received on this book.
i really love writing, and still want to write, i just can't keep writing this book anymore. if you have any suggestions, feel free to private message me, or comment!

thank you again, so much. i love you all! always know that i'm here for any one of you!
xoxo, bella