𝓽 𝔀 𝓮 𝓷 𝓽 𝔂 - 𝓯 𝓸 𝓾 𝓻

||annie||

i put my coat down and took off my air force. it was 1, and i was tired as hell. the concert was amazing though! i saw shawn, my husband. and i'm probably waking up without a voice tomorrow due to all the yelling that happened.

i saw that daddy's office ligh was still on.
"daddy?" i whispered. i didn't know if he was on an important phone call.
"okay katie. good night." daddy was on a call with mom?
"was that mom?" i asked, and sat down on the chair across from his desk. "yes sweetie, hayley's first meet is wednesday and she wanted me to be there." he smiled. "oh" i whispered. when i was in gymnastics, dad never came. he was in the navy, so he never saw me in person. i was in gymnastics my entire life, well until 7th grade. i quit because mom left to florida, and i became depressed, really depressed. i cut myself, my anxiety was worse then every, and not only did my mom leave that year,

but...i...i was-

"juliana"  daddy broke me out of my thoughts, "oh sorry. i was just coming to say hi" i smiled, and got up quickly. "okay, goodnight, and and i have this key your friend dropped on her way out. here you go" daddy said, handing me a key that looks so fimilar. "friend?" i asked. i know how lilias and anna's key looks like, along with the boy. "yea. that mackenzie girl. when she came and got her phone she dropped this on her way out." daddy said not paying attention to the fact that i was oh so ever confused. "mackenzie?" i asked.
"yes juliana. she said she left her phone here last night. she gave you a call, didn't she?"
"um no" my voice started to shake. i then realized what that key was too
my diary.
"shit" i mumbled, and took the key out of daddy's hand. "goodnight daddy" i said, and rushed up to my room.

i turned on my light, and went to see my 'juliana' box. it was my prize poseion, the thing i held close to my heart. it held the darkest of secrets only hayden and lilia knew about. it also held some of the memory's i love the most.
i saw that it was open, i haven't looked in this is almost a year. i rummaged threw the box, my diary was gone.
my heart dropped.
i knew i should've kept this thing hidden.
that diary held so many emotions, so many secrets, so many things that no one could ever know about.
i also saw that my picture of me in the hospital when i had cancer was gone...shit.
i had cancer in the 5th grade...but i don't have time to talk about it.

i looked some more...the letter. it's gone.

tears welled up. mackenzie took it. she took all of it.
i could feel my mouth over-salivate, and my tears drop onto my cheeks.
"m-my letter" the tears turned into sobs. something i hated about my past, someone knew. someone i didn't want to know now knew. fuck. 

"hay?" i whispered on the phone. my eyes were puffy, and i needed comfort. i needed security. i needed to feel at home. "it's gone. the letter...it-s
go-one" my voice cracked. i was having a full on panic attack, over that damn letter. over that damn family. over that damn boy. i hated them. i hated him.
i hated mackenzie ziegler.

i heard a knock on my door, three knocks. that was hayden.
hayden has a key, so dose lilia. just for emergency's, like this.
"anns" he spoke softly. i wasn't in my bed, i was standing by my counter, looking threw my box of 'secrets'. 
i didn't say anything, i really couldn't. i hugged him. i hugged him and sobbed. that's all i could do. i could feel his breath was unsteady, he hated to see me cry.
"anns, it's okay. what ever happened it's okay. i'm sure you just misplaced it." he picked me up, and put me in my bed.
he had a bottle of water, and crackers in his hand. he must have been in the pantry before he came to my room. he knows what i need, when i need it.
"n-o. m-m-mackenzie ca-me earl-ier" i got out. "what?" i could feel his body tense up, "that bitch took it?" he asked, and i couldn't really talk, so i nodded. "let me talk to her." he said. "i'll get it out of her. and if i can't, lilia will." he firmly said. i nodded my head again, hugging him.
"i love you anns" he said, i could feel him hug me tighter"
"i-i love y-you too h-ay" i was still shaky, but i was better.
i'll be better. i will be better.

it was moring, the day after a panic attack is never good. an extremely bad head ache from all the crying woke up. i see hayden on his phone, texting lilia. "did you tell her" my eyes were still a little swollen from last night, but i could still somewhat see. "yea, she said she's going over to her house today. it'll be fine. i promise"
i nodded, and repeatedly said "it'll be fine annie, breath. it'll be fine." to myself.
"juliana?" hayden said, gulping.
oh dear god. what happened.
"what?" i asked. hayden never calls me juliana, unless he's teasing me, or something very serious took place.
i looked at his phone.
i read, and gulped.
my heart felt like it could break.
this cant be happening. 

it went black, everything. i could feel hayden's cold fingers on my arms, shaking me. he was shouting. crying. shaking.

this cant be happening.

AUTHORS NOTE

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER...oops my bad.
i hope y'all enjoy!
rn isn't the best...i have school tuesday. i can feel the panic attack coming. we love that for me...#anxiteygang ✌🏼
next chapter will have kenzie's pov, and ashers pov. i wrote this bc i like how hayden and annie are like siblings, since annie's only sibling is across the country, hayden and lilia are all she has. so it was like a big bro moment, you know? 😂  oh and it's 1:48am while i'm writing this, so that's why it's sloppy and a bad chapter.
anayways, xoxo