Reunited

Libby's POV
Finally !! The reunion has come !! Me and Charlie were in a spare room in the factory decorating. It had banners, a DJ booth, a snack table and a disco ball !! How cool is that !? Mr Wonka came rushing in, he had just had his haircut and it was short now and it suited him very well.
Willy: "the guests will be here soon !! Are you finished decorating !?"
Libby: "yes" I said rolling my eyes "nice haircut by the way" he smiled and went to go and get the guests. I turned to Charlie and he looked nervous. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me, I gave him a reassuring smile. We looked back at the door and saw Willy and the golden ticket winners.

- Augustus was more more skinnier and had a better fashion sense.

- Violet was no longer blue, her blonde was long and she wasn't chewing gum.

- Veruca looked the same, just look less snobby-ish.

- Mike, looked normal. He was average sized and looked very smart.

Mike: "LIBBY!!" He ran and hugged me, picking me up slightly. I smiled and hugged him back. He put me down and we looked at each other.
Libby: "it's so good to see you again !!"
Mike: "you too !! You look stunning !!"
Libby: "you don't look to bad yourself" I said with a smile. Violet walked over to us.
Violet: "hey !! I just want to apologise for how rude I was last time we met. I feel terrible, I hope we can put the past behind us"
Libby: "of course we can !!" She smiled and gave me a hug and then walked to the dance floor. I sat down next to Charlie in one of the many booths that were in the room. He turns and looks at me.
Charlie: "everything seems so awkward but you and Mike weren't awkward at all... is there something you're not telling me ?"
Libby: "me and Mike kept in contact after the tour but that's not a big deal"
Charlie: "NOT A BIG DEAL !?" He slams his fists on the table in front of us. Everyone turns there attention to us. "MIKE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU !! YOU'RE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE IT !!" I begin to tear up. I stand up and get out of the booth and turn back to an enraged Charlie.
Libby: "I don't know who you are anymore... but you're not the Charlie I fell in love with..." I turn around and walk to Mike and Violet. As soon as I walk over Mike wraps his arms around me.
Mike: "Libby are you ok?"
Libby: "yeah, I'm fine" I wipe my tears and then I feel another pair of arms wrap around me, and then another and then another. I felt everyone pull away and they went off and did whatever they wanted to do. Me and Mike carried on talking with each other and Veruca was talking to Charlie and Violet and Augustus were talking.
Libby: "so how long are you gonna stay here then ?"
Mike: "a few weeks but I'm looking at moving here to get a better job"
Libby: "that's so cool !! We should definitely hang out while your still in town"
Mike: "I was thinking that too !!" We just smiled at each other. "Sooo what happened with Charlie?"
Libby: "it doesn't matter..." He puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him with glossy eyes.
Mike: "please..." I sigh.
Libby: "he's anxious..."
Mike: "and why's that ?"
Libby: "he thinks that I'm gonna end up falling in love with you even though I told him that I fell in love with him for a reason..."
Mike: "trust is very important in a relationship...if he can't trust you then what's the point in being in a relationship with him ?"
Libby: "I guess your right...I'll have to talk to him" I smile at him. "But first let's party !!" He laughs and we both go over to the dance floor and dance together. Everything that had happened between me and Charlie was out of my mind, my mind was only thinking of how amazing the reunion is going. Everyone was getting along, even Mr Wonka was having a good time. It was getting to the end of the night and Veruca, Violet and Augustus has already left. It was just me, Mike and Charlie, we were all sat at a booth. Charlie was glaring daggers at Mike, while Mike was trying to be kind towards Charlie. I was just kinda sat there awkwardly in the middle.
Mike: "alright, I think I'm gonna go now..."
Libby: "alright" I write my phone number down on a piece of paper and hand it to Mike. "Text me so we can hang out again. It's much easier than sending letters" he laughs at me and gives me a hug goodbye and he leaves. I smile to myself and leave the room. I walk to mine and Charlie's room and get ready for bed. Once I was in my pyjamas I crawled into bed and got under the covers. Charlie walked in and got ready for bed, he climbed into bed beside me and looked at me.
Charlie: "libby..."
Libby: "yeah?"
Charlie: "I'm sorry, I overreacted..."
Libby: "it's okay..." no matter how much he hurt me, I couldn't stay mad at him. I loved him with all my heart. We both lay down and I cuddled into him, he played with my hair while I fell asleep....