"Flower, meet one of my most trusted guards as well as a friend of mine," Bill said smiling at the new man who simply rolled his eyes.

"Were only friends as long as you keep having alcohol at all your parties." He turns to me and bows "Please to meet you Flower, My name is Tom Stevie Williams" (Thank you to @Bdipper for this character) I smile "Call me Dipper, I like your tophat" I say excited and hopeful to make a new friend. He smiles slightly and nods as Bill tells him to go back to his post which he does. "He seems cool," I say. Bill turns to me and nods "They guys got a boring personality though I do like him its fun to annoy him if I do it too much he goes all gremlin on me and tries to kill me. He never shows up to my birthday party though unless it has alcohol but he keeps me from making rash decisions." I nod taking note not wanting to get on this mans wrong side. 

"Oh and remember to stay clean around him the mans got OCD he likes everything to be clean I'm surprised he's not a servant" A calm voice pipes up. I turn around to look at a young girl. She's around 170 cm tall with long caramel curly hair with soft copper eyes she was currently wearing a beige vest shirt that showed off her shoulders her right one had a simple flower tattoo on it. She was also wearing some light blue denim jeans. With a belt around her waist as well with a sword and a gun. She was wearing some white fingerless gloves and she smiled at me (Thanks @rebefashin for this OC)"My names Rebecca, It's nice to meet you" I smile and reply "It's nice to meet you too my names Dipper" I grin I like this. 

I ended up talking to Rebecca for a while I found out that she's very loyal to her friends and family which is a lovely trait to have. I notice Rebecca gesture with her head to my side and I look to see Bill staring at me when I looked at him he looked away blushing. I smile softly to myself and Rebecca giggles. "Bill?" I say tilting my head to the side. He looks over and I smile "Tell your chef thanks for the food, also weren't we meant to be talking about ya know this?" I say gesturing to myself I see Rebecca smile beside me and Bill chuckles grinning "Oh right yeah,"

"So what do you want to know?" I say

"Well, what are we going to do. To be honest I want to continue to be friends I don't care what others think." He says confidently "B-But we don't have too if you don't want too!" He says quickly unsure of himself.

I giggle "I want too, and... I want to stay here... If that's alright with you" I say looking down. He seems to get the memo and doesn't question it but he nods grinning.

We end up talking for a while and I find out more about him like his favourite colour, food his past and his love of torturing people. We were currently talking about our plans for the future and he was blushing talking about his coronation.

"And I was wondering if you wanted to be my-" He says getting cut off as the doors open and another guard comes in. He has tan skin and is quite well built. He has messy black hair with white tips and he was currently wearing light armour and no chest plate. He honestly seemed the most guard like out of everyone in this room. "What the heck Zander?" Bill questions sighing his blushing going down. For some reason, I felt like he was going to ask me something important before Zander interrupted. (Thank you @cooloomoon for submitting an Oc and letting me use it)  "We are being attacked by the angels there at the city walls," Zander said at which Bill quickly stood up. "Tom comes with me Zander you too get more guards" He seemed serious and when Bill spoke he had an air of authority. Both Tom and Zander nodded and Bill started to walk to the door Tom following. "What about me?" Rebecca said looking at Bill who stopped.

"You're getting the most important job of all," He said turning to her "Protect my Flower take him to earth to raise his moon and then escort him to my room and stay there with him. Protect him at all costs even if that cost is your life" He said deathly serious to which Rebecca nodded "I won't let you down." He looked at her "You better not," He then turned and left Tom and Zander leaving with him. 

I look at Rebecca worried. Angels wouldn't normally act so brash on attacking I wonder whats going on. She smiles and holds her hand out to me "shall we?" I nod and take her hand. I hope Bill will be safe along with his guards and townsfolk. 

(1760 words!)

A/N

Hey guys thanks so much for all your wonderful Ocs ill try and make sure they're all included at least once at some point.

Thanks for 101 followers when I checked my account today I was blown away along with all of your amazing OC's. I decided to update this book first before my Pokemon one.

Have a lovely day lookout for a new book that I'm doing with someone else using their prompt no spoilers but from what they gave me I hope to make the book as good as I can using their amazing Ideas.

Stay safe xxx