Chapter??

Hello guys, I am so sorry for the lack of updates and this in itself isn't one I'm afraid to say. No. I am not discontinuing. I have extremely crucial exams these next two weeks. But once the May term is over I'll be able to write more. I'm sorry it's taken so long to even say this but hey last year of high school is important. But, I can't leave you for five more weeks on nothing so here's a short story to keep the Billdip energy up.

I'll be back to writing as soon as possible and I pray my writing style hasn't changed too much.

Dipping Dots POV

I look up at the crystal luminescent sky roaming above me freely like a dog without its leash. A soft gentle breezing of wind rushed past me allowing baby pink gems to dance past. Falling far from the sacred blossom tree they sprung off. Leaving their home behind to explore the world with great passion. Twirling past the wisps of fluffy cotton candy clouds that lazily passed by chattering away with no care in the world. The great blazing ball of fire hummed happily as they proved heat to the earth with a mothering calm. Babying us pitiful humans with its presence graciously proving warmth to secure us with happy summer days that last longer. And just like every summer, I'm back in Gravity Falls. My home. My sanctuary of weird. Somewhere I know I'm welcomed. 

I sat in a bed of flowers in the ever-growing, luxurious, emerald green woods. Where mother nature truly played. Each tree designed with perfect, careful hands. Allowing inhabitants more worthy than humans refuge from the prying greedy selfish desires of humanity. I smiled looking down at the array of colour the flowers offered. It was like a rainbow after a rainy day. It had the ability to make anyone smile -Maybe that's why their gifts of affection?- I twirled a soft, velvet feeling petal in my finger. Delicate flesh scanning the edges. As birds sang songs of bliss and luxury. Pixies flying past softly laughing among themselves. In the distances, the echoing familiar tune of Abba rang out. Multibear is at it again. I thought humming a smile making its self-apparent on my face. I soon let a gentle laugh roll from my mouth as I collapsed to the floor. Laying down I smile. This was life.

Yet I wasn't happy. The familiar pain of heartache made itself apparent as I thought about him. He was my everything. An enigma. A puzzle I hadn't found the answer to yet. And if there's anything I adore it's puzzles. He was my everything. Once I finally understood he was ripped away from me by my precious family. I had lost him to the wrath of humans and their fear of things they don't understand. But he understood. Bill understood. 

That musty yellow triangle plopped himself in the centre of my life. Making himself cosy then left me without a word. As fast as lightning he was wrenched away from me like a satellite going off its orbit. It's absurd unfair. His boisterous laughs echo through my mind. His soft golden eyes he possessed in his human form. His admirable span of knowledge. He was perfect. He is perfect. And yet he was taken away from me before his time. And with that, my heart was crushed.

Soft tears prickled at my eyes rolling down my fair skin. A cry erupted from my mouth. Why is he gone? Why is the world so unfair? Questions better left unanswered I soon figured out. It would hurt me more to ponder anymore on this subject. Yet, no matter how hard I try to accomplish inner peace without him. The more absurdly impossible it seems. He was and always will be my other half. 

Then the world stopped making noise. The only noise now was the heart-wrenching sound of my sobs. And oddly enough the soft crunching of grass. I hiccup holding my breath as a chill ran down my spine. Everything going in slow motion. Who was here? Before I could confront the intruder of my happy place myself a rough, determined, certain hand clutched my shoulder. And with a quick intake of breath, I faced the entity.