Chapter 10

Dippers POV

I'm currently sitting at the dinner table with Mabel because of twin bonding or some time waster. Because we have to rule together they need us to get along. Like id ever get along with her. The old me would have loved to have an opportunity like this to talk to his sister just to be hurt and disappointed in the end. Well, I've changed a lot now I've decided if act cold and distant no one can get close to me to hurt me again. 

I've become my total opposite. Cold, harsh, cruel, distant, confident but I feel absolutely terrible afterwards so I end up crying into my pillow in my room. But of course, no one knows even if people did know I don't want to bother them with my problems it's not like they'll care anyway. So keeping to myself, quite easy really I'm just noticing how lonely I really was and am. I sit uncomfortably in my chair while my sister just stares at. Having enough of her creepily watching me I look up and glare at her.

She flinches then looks away. I raise an eyebrow at her and she shrugs then calls over a maid to try and stop a potential conversation with me. I shrug it off and look towards the big window and I call over a servant to close the blinds more because the lights hurting my eyes. 

"s-sorry sir, we cant d-do that" she stutters

"and why not?" I say harshly, it's not like I'm asking for much I just want to stop my poor eyes from being in pain

"we won't be able to use our powers or see" she replies

"and why should I care just use candles and why the hell would you need to be able to use your powers. I think your prince's sight and health is much more important to some pathetic excuse like that" I say coldly glaring at her causing her to fidget and start apologising as she then ran off to close the curtains.

I turn around to see my sister glaring at me. Ugh, this is going to be a pain.

"what?" I groan

"what, you don't have to be so cruel that's what! and for your information some of us need the light to see" she says her glare harshening 

"that's why I said to use candles duh I'm sorry I'm not like you little miss brat but some of us actually relies on darkness so they don't go blind, though if I become blind I won't have to look at your ugly face again" I say in an annoyed voice

"Why you little! at least I'm not a freak" she says 

"at least I'm not a freak" I mimic her in a mocking high pitch voice and then proceed to laugh when I'm done. 

She stands up and shouts at me calling me heartless. I shrug it off its better to be heartless then heartbroken. I stand up and tuck my chair in "it seems this dinner is pointless so I shall leave" I look to the time then add on "plus its time to lower that ball of death you call a sun" she glares at me and walks towards the door to the balcony I follow her. She stands and lowers her sun while I raise my moon. Shes quickly turns on her heel walking off in a mad mood glaring at me while I raise and arrange my stars.

Once I'm finished all of our servants and guards have retired for the night. I fly down to earth knowing what tonight is. Tonight is the night where I go down to earth and seek out children that need my help that need to escape. I'll be all alone because demons are unable to get on earth their entrance to the earth closes up tonight. I smile and start walking through the village square on their stone paths and begin to sing a lullaby

(A/N the song he sings to lure children away)

I lead the children away to a tree with blue leaves and a white trunk it only appears twice a year on the nights when I do this. I open up the passage in the back of the trunk that will teleport the children to my land. A beautiful tranquil forest where you will never grow up. I smile as they all leave. The last child to go there in a girl with brown hair tied up in a ponytail she has green emerald eyes. Her name is charlotte she smiled at me and hugged me I hugged back and she handed me a rose she picked on the way here. I kiss her forehead then push her forward. She waves and leaves afterwards the portal closed up. Lucky for me I don't need a portal to get there so I'm always able to visit them.

I smile and start to walk away to head back up to heaven I look down at the rose in my hand. It's a beautiful royal blue colour its stem is straight and a healthy shade of ivy green. It has no thorns on either. I put it in my pocket hoping to keep it safe till I get to the castle so I can put it in a vase. As I walk through the forest trying to find a decent size clearing for me to take off I hum a simple tune. That's when I hear it a twig behind me. I snap my head around and see six tall large buff demons all armed two with nets the rest with guns.

It took a while to sink in that's when I got it. I'm in danger

I turn around running as fast as I can my breathing rapid. I sprint not daring to look behind me just keeping my eyes in front of me searching scanning for a clearing for me to escape to the sky from. The further I ran the darker my surroundings became. Tall trees blocking off the moon's light. I heard them shouting they were getting closer. Panic filled all my senses as I ran no destination anymore just awake from them. They shot me with a syringe in the leg. I pulled it out and kept running

It took a few minutes but I now know what the syringe was meant to do. Its paralyzed my legs I fell to the floor and tried to use my arms to crawl away. That's when they got here throwing nets on me. The paralyzing drug now taking a toll on the rest of my body I couldn't move my arms now. Just use my neck and head and look up helplessly at my captors. Once they realised i was fully paralyzed one stepped forward with a black cloth and held it against my nose and mouth.

Everything was falling in and out of focus my mind began to hurt I didn't know what they had drugged me with all that I know is that I need to find a way to alert Mabel to I used to the last of my strength to sign to a forest creature. I hope that did the trick. Then it all went dark.

Please.... help me, Mabel.....