Chapter 3

Dippers POV

I sat on the small sliver throne that had a crescent moon and a golden star attached to the top of it. It was position a little behind and to the left of a large golden throne with an amber sun attached to the top of it. That throne was, of course, my sister's throne. The small one that I was currently sitting on, could you guess it? Its mine. Don't ask me why mines smaller and behind hers. I honestly have no idea. Maybe its due to the fact the majority (99.999999%) of my kingdom hates me. 

Anyway, as I was saying I lounged on the throne my legs dangling over the side of one of the armrests while my head rested on the other one. I stared up at the dome glass ceiling witch revealed to me my gorgeous night sky. Shades of dark blue and a few lighter shades mix in with the black as well as some purples never too light. It made my sky look like a galaxy. Soft relaxing white and silver specks covered the sky glowing and glistening in the dark. A crescent moon just like the one on my throne was also in the sky emitting a soft pastel yellow and white glow. I arranged the stars to make the Ursa major and Leo constellation.

I sigh softly. clicking my fingers to summon a red and gold journal with a six-fingered hand in gold on the front. I open the pages scanning through looking to see if there were any nocturnal creatures I could search the earth for. Though my duty is to heaven and night time its also my duty to protect and care for the supernatural and to help kids in need. You see every month I put my cloak and walk down to earth singing out enchanting hurt, abused, homeless or depressed children making them follow after me so I can take them to a better place. A place of safety and childlike eternity.

"SCREECH"

I snap out of my thoughts quickly turning my head to the direction the noise came from. I stand up quickly stumbling slightly as I did it too quickly but this was urgent. No one is ever awake in heaven. Unless someone needs me witch never happens. It must be an intruder I decide in my mind summoning my throwable dagger. I crept quietly to the throne room doors. I open them and carry on down the halls at a fast pace trying to find the person or thing that made the noise. 

"AHHHHH!"

I know that scream anywhere...Mabel. I run as fast as my legs will let me skidding past corners bounding off walls. I arrive at her room tired panting but I don't care I open her door with the use of my magic. I walk into the centre looking around. 

"Mabes...?" I mutter almost silent dread weighing down on my shoulders. Gosh,  if something will be all my fault if something was to happen to her during my time to rule. Oh dear... just then I feel arms wrap around my waist. The hairs on my neck rose I got ready to push them off and run away. 

"jeez calm down Dipper! it was just a prank I'm glad to know you would try to save me" Mabel says laughing bags under her eyes.

"o-oh," I say I sigh and giggle softy "well you got me" I turn round and hug her back then reach my hand up to move a strand of hair away from her eyes "go to bed Mabel you seem tired" I state smiling calmly

"Alright night bro bro!" she says skipping into bed as I leave. 

I remember what she said this morning. She just must have been upset and she's fine now I love her and she loves me. Though, why would she say it if it didn't mean anything? I decide to not think about it anymore and instead head down to earth to watch over the mortals as they sleep like a stalker. I click my fingers and a cloak wraps around me while I have a black dress on with a long trail. A white bow tied around my waist and a white and black flower crown on my head though that along with my outfit is hidden by my cloak.

I fly down to earth landing softly using my magic to hide my wings and halo. I walk through the woods listening to the sound of running water. Only for the peace of my night to be ruined by a blood-curdling scream coming from the north. Towards the village. I run as fast as I can ready to help the mortals. What I see shocks me

.

.

.

.

.

.

Demons......