Y/N: .....That was a gift.

Shinketsu: uh y/n you okay buddy?

Y/N: He destroyed it he destroyed her gift!

Shinketsu: It's alright buddy you can still buy another one but this guy I don't think cares about that right now

Sangeyama: hey whats wrong are you scared or something?

Y/N: you crushed it you crushed a dying girls gift!

Sangeyama: I see.... you've lost the will to fight. I can tell by hearing your heartbeat and smelling your sweat that you've lost all hope of defeating me. Thats dissapointing I thought you'd be atleast a little stronger then matoi.

The darkness in y/n soul suddenly was filled with new light, but this light wasn't hopefull it wasn't a ray of sunshine, it was red and full of rage, a fire a source of death and destruction that had one simple sentence to aim it's action

K̵̞̑̌́I̸̭͓͔͗̂̉L̶̖̥͙̹̒L̶̡͇̥͚̊̎̓͒ ̶̡̙̗̞̄͝H̷͈́͐I̶̪̫̾͒̌͝M̸̜͍͇̾́̾

Sangeyama: guess I'll just end it.

without a second thought or the blink of an eye sangeyama brings down his blade for one solid strike.
But instead of a boom the loud harmonic like The CLANG of two blades against each other colliding echoed through the empty streets

Sangeyama: huh? Do you still got some fight in you I guess I misjudged you this will be fun.

Y/N: you ruined it that was for her on our last day together and you crushed it! But that's fine because I can still fix it with something better I think I'll start with you. For smashing my cake I'll be doing the same to your skull.

*SMASH.* sangeyama before guarding in time was hit by y/n's fist full force, sebding him flying into a skyscrapper

we're not done yet you need to feel this. Every. Last. Strike!

Life fiber synchronize!

Y/n began his transformation into his all familar form kamui

Y/N: your finished!

Sangeyama: don't get cocky you just got me off guard is all now I'm ready too go all out.

Sangeyama raised his hands and out came out 5 more blades on each hands

Now die!

Sangeyama swiped and slashed at y/n with with his 10 sword style
All the while y/n was now dodging his blades much more easily then before.

Y/N: Now your just copying you think using more blades is gonna beat me? Fine why don't I play along too.

The shoulder plates of y/n shoulders glowed and melted and their place new arms burst from the slag hot and searing like weapons fresh out of the forge.

Y/n: Now say goodbye too your toy swords!

With expert precision and increased strength as well as the added left over heat y/n cut through the sangeyama's many blades reduceing them too nothing but handles melted at the end .

Sangeyama: my swords...

Y/N: Thats the least of your worries now.

Before sangeyama could fire his harpoon mount y/n rushed him and delivered a duble fisted strike too the solar plexus sending his opponent flying through several buildings before landing, the three star was gasping for air and coughing kool aid blood.

Sangeyama:  gak! *cough*, *cou- cough-*cough*.

Y/n walked over too his his opponents broken body covered in claw marks and bruises from the battle his goku uniform was flashing and sparking with stars signifying the uniforms failure began too revert too his evdryday wear only too find it too was heavily damaged, so much for any data it would have gathered. The fight was clearly over but for y/n who was still enraged from there fight, wasn't done with elite four captain just yet.