training day part 1

Y/n woke up in total darkness, was he dead and this was limbo? No it couldn't be limbo didn't have a bed, the unit filled the air. Limbo didn't have sound ethier and it didn't feel like he was in hell ethier, so then where was he?

It was so dark even after he opened his eyes he still couldn't tell where he was.

Y/n: how did I get here last I remember that I was about to kill that sword guy before that damn tsundere sprung a trap on me.

Despite the pain in his head like knife pressed against the inside of the front of his skull y/n got up and felt his way around the room. He managed to find a light switch, fliping it on he could finally see where he was. A strange lab like room and the bed he woke up on was a hospital bed. Sweat began to form nervously on his forehead.

Did satsuki lut him here was she holding him prisoner until she could dissect him like a frog. Y/n then noticed what he was wearing it was some gym shorts and a sleeping shirt.

He took this as a way to say he wasn't awaiting execution on an operating table. But this still raised more questions then answers.

But even if all he had was questions he knew someone who likely had thw answers.

Y/n tapped his chest trying to wake up shinketsu.
Y/n hey shinkets wake up!

Shinkets: *yawn* hey y/n can you make me some crouquetts it's breakfast time and I am starving.

Y/n: shinkets where the heck am I?!

Shinkets: hopefully the kitchen making me breakfast. Now I'm gonna open my mouth and close my eye and your gonna give me a big suprise.

Getting frusterated y/n took the nearest object and shoved it into his partners mouth.

*Mmmph*

Y/n: listen shinkets I'm in no mood for this I got my cake destroyed! Got my my food buns lost on a roof somewhere! And just got the worst news of my life regardibg ryuko!

SO WHERE THE HELL AM I!!

shinketsu: pffft* okay jeez fine don't get so worked up your fine your just in one of you secret bases within the city. Also your food buns are in the fridge I had A few befor I went to sleep with your body.

Y/n: but "how' did I get here?

Shinketsu: I told you once didn't I you and I fight as one, In this case I just took the wheel from you before jakuzure could do any serious damage to your body. I didn't really have a choice you see since you were about to kick the bucket.

Y/n: Fine just tell me you didn't go overboard while I was out of commision.

Shinkets ..... nooooo

Y/n: shinkets tell me what you did

Computer: object approaching, gender: female.  Height: 5 ft 3, weapons: none threat level

Identity confirmed: matoi ryuko

.
.
.
.
.
MODERATE
advisement needed.

Shinketsu: well I'd love to but It looks like ryuko is gere for your little date day.

Y/N: D-D-D-DATE DAY?!

Wait a minute did you tell her about our base!?, why did you say date day! what day even is it, SHINKETS!!

Shinkets: there's some clothes laid out for you and the wardrobe is next to your bed if you need anything else. Anyway enjoy yourself you only got 6 days left with her.

And with that his chest went silent.

Since ryuko was already at the door he didn't have time for to properly prepare himself so y/n switched his sleeping shirt for a for synthetic one put on some shoee and mad dashed to the door. Looking disheveled and leaning against the door