chapter 1 woven memories

Y/N: pov

Ragyo: so is it that you want again my boy?

Y/N: I'm just wondering if I could go to honnoji academy It would be useful for us to have a mole at the academy and to possibly see if the new no star
Ryuko matoi becomes a threat to us.

Y/N: How did we get to this point you might be asking

Shinketsu:I'm not I was their with you

Y/N: SHUT UP!

Y/NIt all started when nui was being sent for another mission

Nui POV: Ohhh y/n my love

Y/N: oh hey nui are you leaving for another mission.

Nui: *giggle* your correct and now here's your reward.
She jumped on too of you and wraped her and stared into His (e/c) full of vehement passion and and then locked lips with him and engaged in a heated tongue war.

Her side of course won the battle...
But not the war

Nui:*giggle* a great kissing session as always my sweet prince.

Nui: and I supported makes me you princess br-

Rei: excuse me Mrs Hairime but your ride is waiting for you.

Nui Oh thanks you for telling me Rei
"despite her words the poped vessel on her head told you she was pretty annoyed with the interuption"

Nui: must go on another mission from lady ragyo y/n wait for me in the meantime. Oh *unsheathes scissor blade* and don't run off anywhere Ether Kay.

Y/N: O- okay...

and with that nui smiled gave one last kiss on the cheek she pulled out her parasol, opened it and walked off.

Y/N: *Sigh* (I really am lucky to have Nui for as far back as I can clearly remember she's always been their for me since I was 6 or so she says )
he had memories of her happy ones but they were big gaps in their 0nd some parts that were present made no sense.

shinketsu: yes bless you for the psychotic pink barby doll that is your wife.

Y/N And suddenly my jacket unzipped and out popped the worlds most Annoying body tattoo I'm of course talking about my partner shinketsu.

Y/N Shinkets she isnt any of those things and I wouldn't need to sneak out today if it hadn't been for you.

Shinketsu: pfff it's not like she'll know anyway.

Y/N: shinketsu your the reason she got angry at me for it!!!

Shinketsu: I didn't really have a choice you know you would've died if I hadn't intervened

Y/N So you went killed the 3 two stars I was interrogating for info .

Shinketsu: rag-yo specified that no one was to know of your existence and because they saw your face they knew who you were!!

Y/N: AGHHHH IM JUST GOING TO GET READY I groan and walk off.

You whent to get your gear it wasn't much but you took what you brought from soroi's lab It had to be atleast 4 things any more and it would be to hard to hide them all without anyone like Rei or or ragyo's servants being finding them.

Author POV
You had a jetpack.

Author POV You had a jetpack