chapter 2 The shark toothed tennis player

AN: Y/N had just gotten to the school entrance to find out the classroom number where ryuko was.

Despite the fact he was excited about getting to go on missions for the first time he was still bummed that ragyo took away his gadgets save for his gloves and forbid him from using his powers at school.

Leaving his target as the only source of entertainment.

A/N:Nui wasn't so happy ethier. If Y/N thought talking to ragyo would be scary nui was terrifying.he had almost never seen her so angry before.

She atleast forgave him for sneaking out of course but their was more venom in her words when she spoke .

That was really depressing  even though he snuck out he felt he didn't deserve this.

Y/N: (It's not fair  I thought she would atleast smile and tell me I was doing a good job.

Y/N: She only ever acted that way when the name matoi was brought up.

A/N: Y/N was also given an apartment to stay in for the time of his mission it was a no star home It was the only way to seem more trustworthy to ryuko by being a no star student.

Welp off to school.

Y/N arrived at school and the teacher mr mitsugi introduced you to the class

Mr mitsugi: hello class today we have a new student
His name is y/n, l/n

Y/n: greetings to you all and I hope you will accept me with open arms as I to you.

Mr mitsugi: alright y/n take a seat between ryuko and mako over their.

Y/N:(Perfect and already put close to my target.)

Senkets: Ryuko do you feel that?

Ryuko:What is it.

Senkets: that boy y/n isn't what he seems I can't tell I he looks human but theirs something else. Keep your guard up around him for now.

Ryuko: alright I got it.

Y/N sat down next ryuko and mako

Mako: Yay! another new desk mate now I can finally have slumber parties! Or make a band!

Y/N: hi I'm y/n

You shook hands with mako who did so rather rapidly.

Y/N ... okaaaaay and you must be ryuko I'm y/n.

Ryuko: *igonores y/n handshake and turns away *.

Y/N: (Am I being ignored)

Shinketsu: oh that is a BIG BURN!

Y/N: SHUT UP

Mako: woah you can do a comedy sketch to y/n thats hilarious.

Y/N: You shut up too!

Ryuko: are you talking to yourself?

Y/N: oh uhhh no it's a comedy sketch like mako said 😅

Y/N: anyway want to be friends

Ryuko: No.

Y/N: DAMMIT.

TIMESKIP TO NEXT DAY
You were wearing a fur jacket and t shirt today with jeans.

TIMESKIP TO NEXT DAYYou were wearing a fur jacket and t shirt today with jeans