"Intro"

It was a normal day for class 1A. Except our lovable Midoriya was acting strange.

-"Ugh... my head... it hurts so bad. Did i eat something that cause this? Am I sick or something? I can't be, right? I've been healthy for so long and i don't remember the last time i got sick".

-"Midoriya are you ok?" Rossy cheeks says. - "A, yeah im... fine.

Suddenly the classroom started shaking. And then it was dark.

Todoroki was the first to wake up. He saw that all he's classmates where there.. laying on the ground unconscious. He then felt something move around his leg, he look down to find Deku sleeping on top of him. Soon after they started waking up, todoroki found out that all his teachers where there. The kid from training camp.His old man was there too, oh how much he hated that man.

3rd person POV

-"Huh!!! WHERE THE F***k ARE WE!" you can guess that was Bakugou exploding.

-"Young Bakugou please don't use shush vulgar words infront of the children" ( pointing to Eri and Kota) 

-"Shut up im taking one in the lifetime photos" Aizawa scream from the back.Everyone that was awake look at what Aizawa was talking about. They find Denki with both Jiro and Shinso laying on him, with a bunch of cats. Then to the left Todoroki covering his red face and Midoriya sleeping on top of him. Then suddenly a big soung was heard from there backs.

-" OMG anniiiiieeeee, Por que cochos estan los muchachos de anime en la sala" (omg annie, why the hell are the anime guys on the  living room." a tiny girl with long brown hair and Brown eyes was seen screaming wail waking towards the group of heros.

-" Stop, DON'T MOVE" we see Aizawa yelling wail activating his quirk.

-"Ahhhhh Annie el profe esta molesto (Ahh annie the teacher is mad)."

Then we see a older version of the girl, with shorter hair.

"OMFG, what the hell Aizawa leave my sister alone you, tired crackhead"

-"H-how do you kn name, wait who are you, and where are we?" 

-Oh god Emma did the dimension portal break again, ugh i don't have the brain cells to fix it right know.... What to do, what to do. Well Aizawa-sense to answer your  questions, you are currently in my living room in another dimension, I will liked to be called Author-san  to not use my real name, see it as if it where my hero name. An finally I know your name because your in a different dimension, where you guys are a super popular anime and humans don't have quirks."

-So your saying that we are a anime here." Midoriya said. By now everybody was awake.

-" Yes deku-kun your all in a anime,  that  i am a super fan of. No i will not fangirl right know." I whisper the last part." Oh and Mido can you guys come here fora sec."

-"U-uh s-sure." "Wait young midoriya don't go, we don't know if what shes saying is true or not."

-" Oh do you want prove" Yes we will like prove young author-san""What type of prove" "Well if we are an anime in this supposed anime then you'll be avail to answer personal question about us" " Well yes you guys are from the training camp arc, soo i can tell you some of the future as well."

-"Wait the future! That is super cool" Said Denki.

"Well start asking." I say.

"Ok" Aizawa continuos "What is my hero name" That's a easy one Aizawa, it's Eraserhead." "Oh well i was checking to see if i could tell you where lying by the first one, if you din't know that bit of information then it'll be safe to say that you where lying." "Next one. What is my real name" said Allmight. " Allmight-sense don't you think that's a bit to hard, i don't even know your real name" said Jiro.

"Don't worry Jiro  i know that one, your real name in Toshinori Yagi."  "Wow ok she knows something, let's start with the personal questions, any student that might want to test this girl may do so." Said the all mighty hero.

"I want to try" said todoroki. " What is my fathers full name" "Easy enough, his name is Enji Todoroki, and to answer any more existing questions you may ask Shoto. Yes i too want that man dead for all he did, but theres gonna be a moment in the future that he will start to understand where he went wrong as a father, and will try to be a better parent towards you and your siblings."

"Omg really, h-he will change in the future!" we see a almost crying todoroki. " Yeah want a hug?" He din't even answer, he came running and hugged me, then he started crying."Yeah i know that your happy that he will change, but i have to continue my interrogation" "I don't want to leave" mutter Shoto" ok you can stay,any more questions."

Yes i have one, who will be the number one hero in the future"

"Stupid nerd, what kind of question is that, of course is gonna be me."

"Well, actually deku-kun" i said ignoring bakuhoe, " the anime isn't that far in the future, the most far it is, is in the manga, you guys just started your second year of UA high. But the number one hero in the future  is revealed in the first episode, because the story in focus around that future hero. It's the story of how he became the number one hero, and that persone is one of you guys, the students, that's why your here, your importante because you guys help our main character develope. And everybody in this room has interacted with that persone."

"Even that little girl" said Midoriya pointing at a very confused Eri. "Yes infact, that little girl is the second persone the the main character saves, he currently in your timeline has only save one."

"Wait so the future number one hero is in class 1A, is a boy, and has already save someone in our timeline." said Shinso.

"Opps well i can't give to many spoilers, i think you guys got a lot of information out of me, do you still don't believe me?"

"We do i just got to ask one more question to know, how much you know." Said Toshinori."Do you know what One for All is, and do you know the L.O.V."

"Allmight yes y know the league of villains" everyone got chills remembering both attacks they did to Class1A." Also i know what One for all is, and who it's ninth successor is, I also know who Nana Shimura is. And to clear any more confusion, i KNow about how stain was really defeated."Everyone forgot about there question of one for all and focused about the stain thing.

"What do you mean, how stain was really defeated, we all know it was endeavor." The ones that knew about the incident where sweating like crazy

"Well , let's see, i need to fix my dimension portal to get you all back in you dimension, but i don't know how to. So.... i'll put is so it automatically  fixes it self, but that take a long time. So we'll be reacting to memes, tiktok, Aus and other stuff to pass the time. In those clips it'll be revealed who the main character is, and many thing you guys don't know. In the Aus you'll learn what will have happend if you din't make a specific decision in your life, most Aus are based around the main characte,  so you'll learn stuff about him. Sounds good"

Everyone: Yeah

_________________________________________________________________________

So that's a rap. I hope someone sees this, please comment if you want them to react to an specific thing. And remember most reaction are my Au, this is not canon, and any Image i put, is not mine, i just looked it up on google ( but if i say i own it, then yes it's mine, most won't be) sorry for any mistakes.