Rotten To The Core

Outfit:

"Once upon a time long, long ago, well more like 20 years ago

"Once upon a time long, long ago, well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States Of Auradon. He rounded up all of the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off into the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wifi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on you're about to meet us. But first this happened." 

3rd Person POV

Ben is looking out at the Isle Of The Lost. He felt something pulling him to the Isle, but he didn't know what it was. 

"How is it possible you're going to he crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast says as he and Belle enter the room. 

"He's turning 16 dear." Belle reminds Beast. 

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king." Beast explains. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." 

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Belle says to Beast. 

"Ah, it was either you or the teapot." Beast says making Ben smile. "Kidding." 

"Mom, dad, I've chosen my first official proclamation." Ben says getting his parents attention. "I've decided that the children of the Isle Of The Lost, be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." 

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" Beast asks angrily. 

"We start off with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben explains to his dad. 

"Have you?" Beast says. 

"I gave you a second chance." Belle says to Beast. 

"Who are their parents?" Beast asks

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, evil queen, and Maleficent." Ben says which makes Belle gasps. 

"Maleficent! She's the worst villain in the land!" Beast says to his son.

"Dad just hear me out." Ben says. 

"I won't hear of it." Beast says angrily. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." 

"Dad their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben pleads to his dad. 

"I suppose their children are innocent." Beast says, before him and Belle walk out. Ben looks back at the isle and smiles. He hoped he made the right choice. 

MAL

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

JAY

A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

EVIE

So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

ELENA

A slick heartbreak
Everyone admires
I got the wits
To make you a fool

CARLOS

They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood

MAL, EVIE, AND ELENA

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

EVERYONE

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the (core)
I'm rotten to the core

MAL

Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just... unique!

JAY

What, me? A traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

EVIE

So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?

ELENA

I'm not a sweetheart
I'm not your friend
But you better be good to me
Or taste revenge

CARLOS

The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is...
You ain't seen nothing yet!

MAL, EVIE, AND ELENA

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

EVERYONE

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the (core),
I'm rotten to the core

Mal steals a sucker from a baby and all the VKs laugh. The Vks then run away screaming leaving the five vks. Mal turns around to see two henchmen standing in front of the five VKs. 

"Hi mom." Mal says before Maleficent walks between the henchmen. 

"Stealing candy Mal. I'm so disappointed." Maleficent says to her daughter. 

"It was from a baby." Mal says holding it out to Maleficent. 

"Ah, that's my nasty little girl." Maleficent says before taking the sucker, and spitting on it before putting it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." 

"Mom!" Mal says. 

"It's the deets Mal, which makes the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age I was cursing-" Maleficent says. 

"Cursing entire kingdoms." Mal and Maleficent say at the same time. 

"Oh! There's news, I buried the lead!" Maleficent exclaims as she walks back. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school in Auradon." Evie, Elena, Jay, and Carlos try to get away but the henchmen hold them back. 

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses." Mal complains. 

"And perfect princes." Evie and Elena say stepping forward. Mal then gives them a 'really' look. "Ugh." Elena didn't care about princes, she wanted a princess. That's right she's lesbian, and only Evie and Carlos know.

"Yeah and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay says before he puts his hand up to Carlos for a high five, but is left hanging.

"I read something that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid packed animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos says while Jay sneaks up on him.

"Woof!" Jay says making Carlos jump and get mad at him.

"Yeah, mom were not going." Mal says to her mother. 

"Oh, you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination!" Maleficent says. "Knuckleheads!" The henchmen then follow her. "Mal." Mal, Elena, Evie, Jay, and Carlos then follow her.