Back to the Past!

Alec's POV

Wow Funneh and Gold are rich! They were kind enough to pay for our tickets. Also they brought to their family a long too. They seem pretty cool, so I think I will have fun.

Ky and Draco sat with me on the plane while Funneh, Gold, and Lunar sat on the isle across from me and behind me sat Rainbow. I still can believe that we are back together after all these years!

A few hours past, and everyone was sleeping except Kyran and me. Kyran looked at me and started to whisper.

Kyran: Alec?

Alec: Yea?

Kyran: Do you think Gold will still like me?

Alec: I don't know...

Kyran: After everything that happened six years ago... I don't know anymore.

I felt an urge to tell him something that will keeps his spirits up, but I'm not the type that can think of that stuff.

Kyran: Ever since I saw her, at the dance... I knew that God has given me the thing that I felt was missing in my heart.

Alec: That was sheer luck I guess.

Kyran: It wasn't just luck, it was providence.

~~

The Sun was shining bright when we finally made it to our destination. A few hours on a plane and an hour drive in a uber. My legs are so sore. Ky told us that we can stay on his family's farm when we investigated Valerie's murder. Then it dawned on me something that I forgot and tried to forget... why I never told anyone...that I was helping Yandere's schemes during high school. I did this because money was tight after my dad left, and I needed to get some money quick. So I agreed to her job. I better be careful or the truth may come out...hopefully not.

Funneh's POV

Funneh: We're here!

I took a deep breath.

Funneh: Wow.

I looked around and saw the school. Yandere High was no more. The school was closed because all the murder cases that happened there.  But every building was still intact. Kyran rushed out and ran to the dorms.

Gold: Wait up Kyran!

Kyran: Then you better catch up!
Kyran teased.

We all started to run to our old dorms.

Kyran ran to his and we followed.

The door wasn't locked so we walked right in.

The place was surprisingly not as dirty as I expected. There was no cobwebs to be seen but there was a lot of food wrappers and crumbs. Then I heard a faint sound of a guitar. I walked upstairs to Kyran's old bedroom. It sounded like the guitar strumming was coming from inside. I opened the door...

???: HEY CAN A GUY GET HIS PRIVACY?!

I couldn't believe my eyes...

Funneh: EVAN?

Even: FUNNEH!?

He stood up.

Evan: ITS REALLY YOU! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!?

Evan carefull put down his guitar then hugged me.

Funneh: So why are you living here?

Evan: Welp, Yandere High is closed, and they didn't demolish any of the dorms so I decided to live here since my band didn't work out. You know, free living space.

Then Alec walked into the room.

Alec: Hey Funneh we were going to check out the school... Oh it's you.

Evan gave a glare at Alec then Even asked me

Evan: So is he your boyfriend or something?

I blushed a lot.

Funneh: Oh no! We are just friends!

Evan: Oh good.

Alec: What is that supposed to mean?

Evan: Nothing.

I had to break up the two.

Funneh: Soo you wanna help us find the true murderer of Valerie Maki?

It was a weird question to ask, but I didn't know what else to do.

I can tell that Alec was going to say no to my offer to Even so I gave him a quick glare and he backed off.

Evan: I got nothing else to do with my life now, so why not?