Chapter 1 School ( a p i n k )

Chorong's POV

"What?! Eotteokhe?! Do we really need to go to school?!" I freaked out at my manager who covered his ears. "Unnie! Calm down okay? Crap! As expected, You really freaked out." Bomi said as she patted my back. I took a breathe to calm down myself. "Yes chorong! You are going to school. You do not have so many schedules this year and next year so I think it is good for you to go to school first than just practicing here always." Our manager explained to us. And again averted his eyes to me. " But what about our fans?! What will happen to us?" Naeun asked our manager with a worried face. "There will be some securities that will secure you okay? So calm down everybody. School is exciting. Don't you think Namjoo?" Our manager glanced at Namjoo who drank her water. ..." Yeah! I am really excited!" She said as she smiled widely. Spell what K-I-M N-A-M-J-O-O "Waeyo unnie?" Hayoung asked at namjoo who was doing stretching exercises and doing some warm up exercises. "Ani! I just like to study. Come on! We still have 1 week before our first day of classes will start. That week we will buy for our school supplies and etc. So we need to practice today. This will be our last time to pratice together! We will be busy after this week." I shrugged. Well, she has a point too. We agreed with our troll dongsaeng. We stood and started to play LUV our new song.

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]