Chapter 17 Canteen Disaster

Bomi's POV

B.O.R.I.N.G!!

Hate this Prof. Really! Just introducing about his life and about himself?! 1 hour?! Aish!

Hana.....

Deul.....

Set!

"OK class, class dismissed!" Wohoooo! Time to go out in this hell! I directly grabbed my notebook and ball pen that I've been using while our sir was discussing about his stupid life. I put it inside my bag. I looked for my phone inside my bag but it wasn't there!!! Where is that stupid phone?! Ugh! I'm really hungry and I want to get out in this sh-t place! Why do we even need to study when we are artists at the same time?! I decided to check it inside my pocket but I remembered I don't have a pocket. Babo bomi! Just great! I think Hayoung borrowed it. Nah! I really need to go there now. I got my slingbag and went out. Before I could go out, these 2 D.E.M.O.N.S laughed so hard without Any reason! Weird right? That is what they are! I just ignored them and went to the cafeteria. As I got in, I heard noises or let's say a loud shriek and a voice. Well, I know who owns that voice. That voice is really familiar because it owns to our very own Rong Mama! And when I saw the one who is she shouting at, I got a feeling. Angry, irritated ...... I don't know! They are just really annoying!! I went at the place where they were arguing who will sit on that table. As soon as I got there, I directly went to that particular table and sat on it. Well, they got shocked of my sudden actions. I looked at unnie and my saengs and told them, "what are you doing there? Come on sit! Forget them! They just really want to annoy us. Wait for a minute, I'm just going to buy foods. Annyeong!" And I waved at them leaving them shocked. When I was at the counter I glanced at our table and saw Chorong and others sitting there while our enemies were sitting at the vacant table beside ours and I saw chanyeol giving me a smirk. Hmph! I looked away and paid for the food. I ordered bubbletea , rice with chicken and kimchi. I also bought a bottled water for our P.E class after this lunch time. When I got there, I directly sat and placed my tray on our table. They went to the counter and leaving me there alone because they said they need to buy. I just agreed and started eating. I don't want to wait for them because I still need to change into my P.E uniform for our next class. When I was about to eat my fifth spoon, I remembered about my phone. I still don't have it. I think I lost it because I think hayoung did not borrowed it from me. I lost it! Where's that phone?! I have all my ...... Secrets there. I ate fast and drank my bubble tea that I bought and got the bottled water. As soon I stood up and ran, the others were there carrying their trays and looking confused because I ran. I did not mind them and continued to run. I went at the office where all lost-and-found materials where placed. I got inside while panting because I ran. "Annyeonghaseyo! Bomi imnida! Is there a phone placed here? Color pink with a APINK symbol at the case? With diamonds on the case?" I asked the girl with a glasses. "Oh, Bomi from Apink right? Sorry to tell you but there's no phone handed here today. Please come back this dismissal maybe the one who saw it will give it here." She told me and smiled. "Ah! Kamsahabnida!!!" I said and bowed at her. She smile at me for her reply. I went out feeling hopeless. I don't know where am i going that I just walk and walk until I found my self standing beside our table while the others were looking at me with their what-happened-to-you-look. I pouted and told them what happened. Our attention shifted at the demons when they laughed hard again. Arghhhhh! I swear I could rip them apart! I have a serious problem here and they were distracting me and they were annoying me! They were still laughing until I shouted! "Can't you stop?!" All students turned their attention to me. They stop laughing but Chanyeol told me, "Any problem Ms. Yoon??" "Yes, I have a problem! And you are my problem! Hate this!" I shouted back. He smirked and said " Why? Is it because of this??" Then he snatched something inside his pocket and it was my phone! My phone! I really got angry! "Where did you get that and why do you have it?!" I bursted out my anger. Mr chingus controlled me by stopping me to attack them. "Just got it inside your bag." He showed me his playful smirk and I heard Chorong cursed silently. I got out from my friends and I directly grabbed the bottler water beside him, opened it and poured it on him. "Don't you ever get my things again or I will do something more than that!" I shouted before I threw the empty bottle of water at suho. They just gasp while me and my friends smirked and sashayed while going out. "Cursed you Yoon Bomi! Cursed you!" That's the last thing I heard before I got out from the cafeteria door.