Chapter 27 Mixed Feelings

Jimin's POV

안녕! Jimin imnida! The cutest in Bangtan! Hmph! Forthose who don't believe in me, search in Google. Ahahaha! Kidding! "Yah hyung give me that kimchi!" Jungkook shouted at me. Unbelievable maknae! "You dont have arms?" I told him sarcastically while I ate my tteokbokki. He pouted and went to get it on his own. Anyway, can you sense something about One EXO member, One APINK member and One BANGTAN member? Can you? Can you? Ahehehe if you don't sense it, then sense it! Joke! ~Peace Sign~ For me, I can really sense it. Who? Well, not yet the right time. One of them would always glance at the other bpy while the other boy stares at the girl. Got it? O~r you need wifi connection? I guess, this is what they call Love Triangle. Right? I'm sort of a Love Expert! Chos! Ahehehe! Hre we are right now eating and talking inside our practice room. V said, Taeyeon unnie was not able to come because she had something to discuss. After he said that, all of us teased him. Well, I knew that V has a crush on Taeyeon unnie. Ahahh! How do I know that? Actually, Mollayo. As we ere done eating, the maknea line of each group, cleaned our mess. "Umm.. Jimin right?" Someone spoke behind me. "Uh ne.. waeyo?" I turned around and saw my crush! Eunji! Yes, i like her eversince I saw her eyesmile and when I heard her voice. I bowed to her and vice versa. "Can you help me compose a song umm.. for our Music class. Cause we need it so we can sing it infront." I can see that she was nervous. I am soo hot! Lol! "Ahh ofcourse! So when will we start?" Honestly, I am so excited! Who wouldn't be excited when you will help your long time crush? "Is it okay tomorrow, cuz tomorrow is Saturday?" I nodded while I gave her my eyesmile. Her face lit up and she hugged me that made me startle. I think she realized what she did that she let go and she was - wait, - blushing? "Mian. Umm. Anyways, Kamsahabnida Jiminnie!" Then she went leaving me dumbfounded absorbing the words she said. Her voice repeated inside my head.

Jiminnie~

Jiminnie~

When I went back to reality, everyone was busy. But, i felt my heart beating abnormally. Errgh.. Need to get rid of this. I started to clean again. I guess, tomorrow's gonna be a long long day, for, us.

Someone's POV

Grr... I hate him! I must be in his own place right now! I must! But... I cannot. He have it! He had her now. I guess, I am too late. I - I want to be in his place. The way she smiled to him. The way she blushed towards him. And the worst, the was she hugged him.

~~

Is it too obvious guys? I guess, you knew who is Someone right? Sorry for the late update. Vote and comment!