Chapter 24 The Final Decision

Chorong's POV

"Then what? Is that our decision?! Let them be a couple?" I shouted. How can we solve this problem? I'm not really good at this! Finding solution? Duh! That's not my style! (A/N: are you imitating Kris oppa?!) Yah! Have a problem? (A/N: Yeah, you!) Aish! I hate you! (A/N: I hate you too!) Grrrrr! Let's just go back to the story. Here we are sitting and finding solution for this problem. Well, not just a small problem but a big problem. Yes, we considered this as a big problem. This can affect our carreer and also our popularity. That's an artist life. We are used to that. 'Issue, Problems, Sasaengs and blah blah... "Yes, its the only way ok?!" Suho almost shouted at us. Wow just great! So he is the one who is angry now? "Hey, remember, we're all affected in this problem not just you!" I shouted back. That's what he gets! "Mianhae, I am just worried what will our managers said. So, let's tell them now?" He asked us. Gosh! This is a big disaster! "But can I ask something?" Naeun raised her hands that caught all our attention. "What is it Naeun unnie?" Namjoo asked her. "Umm.. why do we really need to let them be a couple? Why don't we just tell the public the truth. Everything that happened?! What about Heechul?! We don't know maybe he will ruin everything that we planned!" We all got startled. Yeah, she's also true. "But Naeun-ssi, telling the truth make the problem worst because maybe the public will tell us that we're lying and that would be worst!" I told her. "I got it unnie, I'm just worried for Hayounggie.." she lowered her head. She also loves Hayoung. I know that. "Naeun, we know you're worried for her, but also remember that you're not the only one worried about them, also us." I hug her. "So can we go now before the issue will be worst?" Baekhyun iterrupted us. We just nodded and went out from our hiding place and went straight to the clinic. While we were walking to the clinic, we met Heechul along the way. We were about to pass him, but then he stopped us by saying these words. Not just SIMPLE WORDS but HORRIBLE WORDS.

"I'll ruin everything you plan. Don't forget that. Cause I came just to get her"

We never did an eye-contact to him because we're really scared of what he said. Naeun was right. We should also remember what Heechul wants. Suho was about to punch him but then he went away before Suho could punch him. "Yah! Come back here! This is all your fault! Fvck you! I don't care if your older then me!..... Shit!" Suho was so angry that he punched the wall that made his hands bleed. "Suho, omygad..." I went near him and got his bleeding hands. Aish! "We really need to go to the clinic... Go and tell them guys, I'll take care of Suho" I told them and they agreed. "You should go with them.. you don't need to take care of me..ughhh" he groaned because of pain. "You should shut up... let's go.." I assist him and we went to the clinic. "Gamsahabnida..." he said. "Cheonmaneyo.." I smiled at him. I know what he feels. He is a leader and he should carry and take care of every problem. I'm also like that.. I felt sorry for him..

Eunji's POV
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! WE WILL BE A COUPLEEEEEEEE?!" That's what we heard from Hayoung and Sehun after we told them everything. "Ne, you should maknaes. This is for all of us. Whole world knew about your issue especially when we have many fans. We're so sorry.. you will just pretend saengs, just pretend. In public ofcourse." Chanyeol explained to them. Sehun just shook his head and stuttered, "Whe.. where i-is S-suho and ... Ch-chorong?! D-do m-manager kn-knew a-about t-this?!" He said still shooking his head. "Suho and Chorong will be here later and our manager still don't know about this." I told them. "I can't do that ... I mean we... we can't do that so-called 'fake relationship' thing. We just can't d-" We were all shocked when someone went inside.. and said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" YOU TWO CAN. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
" MANAGER OPPAS?! "