Wind was rushing through the backyard stopping the preparations which were going on there, the slight pitter patter started which soon turned into heavy rain, she looked up! Thiinking that maybe the sky was also crying with her over her lost love, giving her some sense of peace.

Seeing how the boys were trying to cover up the electric work out there, she decided to make something warm for them as they all were heavily drenched in rain.

She comes down the stairs, going towards the kitchen to make some snacks and tea when she sees Tuba oming out of dadi's room with a mirth in her eyes holding her purse in a tight grip as if someone will snatch it.

Tuba sees Sahaan standing and winks at her waving her fingers at Sahaan she leaves the haveli after seeing the once heavy rain which turned once again turned to the slight pitter patter which can be heard throughout the haveli!

She rushes towards dadi's room thinking he took something without permission but calms down once seeing dadi peacefully sitting on her chair, reciting her tasbeeh, dadi opens her eyes and sees Sahaan standing there she motions her to come inside

"Dadi, I saw Tuba leaving your room. Is everything okay? Did she do something?" She worriedly asks her dadi.

Her dadi smiles seeing her naive granddaughter who thought Tuba did something to her, she blows some duaa's on her.

"Why are you so tense, meri jaan? She is gone for good! I've done my work." She smiles at her who looks at her in shock.

(my life)

"Magar dadi, kal nikkah hai aur Ahmed kisse nikkah karenge phir?" She could not help but worry more thinking about tomorrow.

(but dadi, Nikkah is tomorrow, with whom will Ahmed marry then?)

Her dadi just keeps looking at her thinking how she still cares about people who did nothing but added more suffering to her miseries.

"Aap uski fikr naa karein, humne sab soch rakha hai, aur hamare kamre me ek cup bhijwadein." Sahaan nods at her and turns to leave the room when they hear a loud noise from outside.

(You don't worry about it, I have already planned everything and please send me a cup of tea.)

"SAHAAN! EK CUP CHAI TOH LAA DO YAAR, SARDI SE JAAN NIKAL RAHI HAI." Hammad yells for her and continues shouting her name.

(GET ME A CUP OF TEA PLEASE, THIS COLD IS KILLING ME.)

Her dadi chuckles at their antics, Sahaan only smiles and shakes her head leaving the room.

She stealthily goes behind Hammad and slaps his back of his head, Hammad groans holding his head and turns his accusing eyes to the person behind him, he knew it was Sahaan, only she could do this and get away easily from his wrath.

He was too serious in front of his other cousins, maintaining a second eldest brother aura around him after Ahmed.

"Chilla kyu raha hai be?" Sahaan playfully glares at him but looks around to see all their other cousins looking at them, their jaw hanging!

(Why are you shouting?)

She gives them a sheepish smile and drags Hammad from them to the kitchen, and throws the pan which he easily catches.

"Chal help kar meri." she orders him.

(come help me)

"Yaar mujhe nahi karna ye sab." He whines like a baby.

(I don't want to do it)

"Chai chahiye ya nahi?" She blackmails, pointing a finger at him.

(do you want tea or not?)