picnic

Poke poke
Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows when she felt something poking her and pushed it away, "go away Momo i want to sleep some more" Jeongyeon grumbled.

"But I'm not Momo unnie" a different voice said making Jeongyeon shot up, she almost lost her shit when she saw the little kid but then she remembered what happened yesterday and calmed down.

"Good morning Chaengie" Jeongyeon said through a yawn making Chaeyoung giggled "good morning unnie!" Chaeyoung beamed. "What are you doing here?" Jeongyeon asked fixing Chaeyoung's messy hair "Jihyo unnie told me to wake you up!" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh really? Where's the other?" Jeongyeon asked "eating bweakfast" Chaeyoung said "then we should probably go outside before Momo eats all the food" Jeongyeon said and tickled the toddler before putting the kid on her shoulder making Chaeyoung laughed.

"Jeongyeon unnie!" Tzuyu waved excitedly when she saw Jeongyeon exiting the room "good morning kiddo" Jeongyeon smiled ruffling Tzuyu's hair.

"Wow Chaengie! Youwe so tall!" Dahyun said looking up to see Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung giggled "you guys looks like ant!" Chaeyoung laughed "i wanna ride too!" Dahyun said "me too!" Tzuyu said.

"Alright but eat your breakfast first then Momo unnie will carry you" Jeongyeon said putting Chaeyoung down "eh? Why me?" Momo protested "because you can carry both Sana and Mina at the same time which means you're strong enough to carry 3 toddlers" Jeongyeon said taking a seat.

"Do not remind me of that" Momo grumbled "I almost died that day" Sana exaggerated "what do you mean you almost died?! All you did was sit on my back i was the one who almost died!" Momo protested "but you fell and almost squished m-" "alright! That's enough eat your breakfast kids" Jihyo said cutting in.

"Sana unnie try this!" Dahyun said holding a spoon against Sana's mouth "What's this Dahyunnie? It looks very delicious" Sana said as she accepted the bite Dahyun gave her "its eggs unnie!" Dahyun giggled and Sana smiled patting her head "its really good".

"Unnie can we go to the pawk?" Tzuyu asked when she finished her breakfast "of course! Since you guys have been very good we can go to the park" Jihyo replied patting Tzuyu's head and the kids cheered.

"Alright, who wants to shower first?!" Nayeon asked "Dahyunnie!" Dahyun jumped taking Nayeon's hand letting the oldest take her to the bathroom.

"Tzuyu come shower with unnie downstairs!" Momo said and Tzuyu nodded taking Momo's hand in hers and they both went downstairs to the basement.

"Well, we only have two bathrooms so you have to wait okay Chaengie?" Jeongyeon said and Chaeyoung nodded "okay unnie!".

"Unnie, Chaengie wants to watch cartoon" Chaeyoung said tugging Sana's shirt "alright, what do you want to watch?" Sana asked turning the tv on "eum.. pororo!" Chaeyoung said and Sana smiled putting pororo on.

"Dahyun get back here!" Nayeon yelled chasing after Dahyun, Dahyun's giggles rang through the house as she ran away from Nayeon.

"Sana unnie! Uppy!" Dahyun said and jumped on Sana who thankfully managed to catch her "why are you naked Dahyunnie?" Sana said wrapping the towel around Dahyun's body.

"I- pant tried to- pant dressed her pant but pant she ran away" Nayeon panted making Sana giggled "come here Hyunnie lets get you dressed" Sana said bringing Dahyun to the sofa.

"But I dont want to" Dahyun pouted "if you don't get dressed you're gonna catch a cold, we don't want that do we?" Sana said and Dahyun shook her head with a pout.

"Now, hands up" Sana said and Dahyun lift her hands up, Sana put the white shirt on Dahyun before putting the overall on.

"There we go! All done!" Sana said and Dahyun cheered "now lets brush your hair" Sana said grabbing the hairbrush, Sana brushed Dahyun's hair and tied it into pigtails "there you go, you can go play now" Sana said and Dahyun cheered running off.