(lie! it should be here only)

He searches everywhere in her room,but isn't able to find it. He takes big strides towards and holds her in his firm grip. 

"I'll get the keys from dadi that's for sure. A filth like you doesn't deserve to own such a precious thing." Her heart breaks hearing his insults thrown towards her.

"Bolne se pehle soch lijiye ahmed bhai, lafz bol toh dete hai magar wapas liye nahi jasakte." She whispers brokenly, not able to get that word out of her mind.

(Thiink before speaking brother, words can't be undone once said)

he smirks at her

 "Awww! Meri Sahaan ka chota sa dil dukh gaya? Bohot khushi hui jaan kar." He pushes her, making her stumble back.

(My Sahaan's tiny hurt broke? Happy to hear that.)

Just when she thought his words can't hurt her more, it broke her once again.

"Whenever I get the chance I won't leave it, koi bewakoof hi chode ga aisa mouqa, roz roz kaha tumhe beizzat karne ka chance milta hai." Not knowing the effects of his words he goes towards the door, just then he stops hearing a broken whisper.

(Only an idiot will leave such a chance, after all we don't get chances daily to insult you?)

"Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you not to marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please listen to me." Sahaan begs in front of him. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you Sahaan?" She flinches as his loud voice resonates in the room. 

"I LOVE HER!" Ahmed seethes.

Sahaan could hear the breaking of the small organ residing in her chest. She looks down teary eyed.

Ahmed harshly grips her forearm and jerks her towards him and cups her jaw tightly, his finger digging in her cheeks making a painful whimper leaving from her mouth.

She closes her eyes tightly resulting  tears to fall off her cheeks. 

"Listen to me and listen well, this is the last time I'm hearing such words from your disgusting mouth. Next time don't even take my fiance's name from your dirty mouth." Saying this, he pushes her away. 

She stumbles towards the closet, her back hitting the rock-hard closet handle. Pain sears through her back and her wince doesn't go unnoticed by him.

He steps forward in concern but stops remembering her words. A cold look flashes in his beautiful stormy gray eyes.

Sahaan looks at him, her eyes filled with pain and unshed tears!

"You will regret it." Sahaan whispers. 

Hearing the confidence in her tone makes Ahmed stop right before the door, but he doesn't turn back.

"Believe me! I know her more than you. She is my cousin after all. She is cunning and deceitful, mark my words Ahmed! You will regret not listening to me once you know her true nature." Sahaan's voice cracks. Tears are threatening to spill out her eyes. 

Ahmed laughs sarcastically and turns towards her. She looks down, avoiding his loathful gaze

"Why? You think I don't know what's going on in that tiny heart of yours?" Anger surges through every part of him, just seeing her was making him angry. 

Sahaan's eyes widened upon hearing his witty comment.

How did he find out?

"You think that by writing some foolish letters and hiding it from me, I won't know about your measly feelings towards me?" His mocking tone breaks her heart.