They both sat down beside each other before grabbing a menue each. As they decided on what they wanted, Jungkook couldn't stop himself from occasionally glancing at Taigi, smiling to himself every time he did.

He still couldn't believe it. One wrong number...that's all it took to change his life for the better. Jungkook hadn't exactly known her for a long time but no matter how long he'd know her for, he felt like he'd known her his whole life. He felt comfortable around her, like he could just...be himself.

"How about...we order one large cheese pizza and one large pepperoni to share between us. Then we don't have to decide which one we want?" Taigi suggested as she looked up at Jungkook.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook smiled in response, "What drink do you want?" He asked.

"Uhh I'll probably just have a water." Taigi shrugged.

Just then, a waiter approached their table with a notebook in his hand, "What would you two like this evening?" He asked with a welcoming smile.

"Uhh we'll just have one large cheese pizza, one large pepperoni pizza and two cold glasses of water please." Jungkook answered.

"Okay," The waiter began as he wrote down their order, "And would you like to pay now or after the meal?" He asked.

"I'll just pay now to get it out of the way." Jungkook replied, reaching for his wallet.

"Wait what do you mean "I" I told you I'll help pay." Taigi argued as she tried to get her purse out of her bag.

"Well I'm paying so it's fine." Jungkook retorted before handing his money over to the waiter who then walked away.

Jungkook looked down at Taigi to find her looking at him with a somewhat angry expression? She then proceeded to take some money out of her purse, handing it to Jungkook.

"Teddy I appreciate that you want to pay but I'm not taking your money, I said I'm paying." Jungkook declined through a soft chuckle.

"I don't care, you're taking it." Taigi argued, still trying to give Jungkook her money.

"Teddy, princess," Jungkook began, gently holding Taigi's hand so that she couldn't give him the money. Taigi's cheeks turned red once again, "it's fine. I promise. And if you ever want to pay me back, then you'll let me take you out again." He continued with a smirk.

Taigi was speechless. The way he spoke to her, the name he called her, the way he held her hand. She was used to goofy Jungkook...not flirty Jungkook.

Gulping, Taigi shook her head slightly, bringing herself back to reality. "Fine, but next time, I'm paying." She gave in before putting her money back into her purse.

"Whatever you say." Jungkook mumbled to himself with a smile.

Eventually, after about a half an hour wait, the waiter finally came back with their food and drinks.

"There you go." The waiter said as he put everything down on the table, "Enjoy your meal, love birds." He winked before walking away.

"Wait...love birds?" Taigi questioned in confusion.

"Well yes darling, we've been married for four years now remember." Jungkook joked.

Taigi smiled, looking up at Jungkook, "Ah yes dear of course, I was only joking." She replied, playing along.

Jungkook picked up a slice of the cheese pizza, "Open wide, the airplane is coming." He teased as he tried to feed the pizza to Taigi.

"What am I, two years old?"