***

"The weather is so nice today." Taigi said, her gaze focused on the sky as she looked out of the window whilst Jungkook drove.

"Looks like I picked the perfect day then." Jungkook replied as he glanced at Taigi with a smile, admiring her side profile for a split second.

"Can't you tell me where we're going now??" Taigi questioned as she turned to look at Jungkook.

"We're almost there, you'll see in a second." Jungkook grinned in amusement, knowing how much it was annoying Taigi.

Taigi pouted before looking back out the window. As she did, she smiled brightly when vibrantly coloured arcade came Into view.

"Bruh how did you know i like arcades!?" Taigi asked, surprised and excited.

"Well, who doesn't," Jungkook shrugged, "And I asked Jimin where a good place to take you to eat would be and this was his first suggestion." He continued to explain.

"Are all of the other locations suggested by Jimin?" Taigi asked with an eyebrow as she looked back at Jungkook.

"Nope. The rest is all me." Jungkook smiled proudly. "Now let's get in there shall we."

***

"Yes! Suck my cock Jungkook, you just got beat again!" Taigi boasted with a little celebration dance after having beaten Jungkook on yet another racing game.

Cute. Jungkook thought to himself as he let out a small laugh. "Alright then, how about we have a go at street fighter? I'm a master at that." He suggested with a cocky smile.

"Oh you're on." Taigi agreed with a challenging glare.

The pair quickly made their way over to the street fighter game, getting ready to beat each other's asses. Jungkook on the right side and Taigi on the left, they both glanced at each other with determination on their faces before starting the game.

The next five minutes they spent gloating to each other whenever one of them took the other person out. To say they were competitive would be an understatement. They were in it to win it and there was nothing stopping them...well...that was until Jungkook beat Taigi obviously.

"How about you suck my cock instead because I just beat the shit outta you." Jungkook grinned as he mimicked the celebration dance that Taigi did earlier on.

"Whatever let's just go get pizza." Taigi said with her arms folded before turning around to go to the dining area.

Jungkook smiled to himself before catching up to Taigi, wrapping his arms around her from behind, "Awh common Teddy, you did good." He said as the two continued to walk whilst Jungkook was still hugging his friend from behind.

Taigi couldn't stop her cheeks from turning pink due to the contact, a small smile creeping on to her lips. It was moments like this that almost made her insides melt. She didn't know what it was, but whatever it was...it was a good feeling.

"Ooo look there's a good seat." Jungkook said as he pointed over to a booth seat in the corner. He removed his arms from around Taigi before grabbing the girls hand to lead her to the table, making her blush even more.