"I didn't realise I brought my phone into the bathroom" she mumbled. Confusing izuku. " Uh, what? " He asked, with her suddenly coming back to reality again. "Ah, sorry, just spaced out."

"Your acting weird, mommy." Eri noticed, with midoriya nodding. " What's going on? "

" Well, I just had my first lesson with GunHead.. and he just was so out of character compared to how he looks. His voice is so cute!! " She squealed, with the two tilting their heads in confusion. ".. alright."

"Anything else, mommy?" Eri asked, "not really. The training has me drained, though." She quickly exited the bathroom and fell onto the bed.

" How about you guys? How's your day go?" She asked, with eri jumping up and down in excitement. " Daddy got me a lot of candy apples! Two bags of them!" She exclaimed, shooting her hands out in the air and accidently poking izuku's right eye.

"Ack!"

"Sorry Daddy!!"

"Deku, are you ok?!"

***

The next day, midoriya was woken with a start. Falling off the bed. "

Suddenly, rushing up the stairs were heard, and then the door opening to their room, with Josh holding a pan that was sizzling.

"You ok, midoriya?" Hr held out his good hand, with izuku using it to get up.

"Uh, yeah, just.. fell off the bed." He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Excuse me." He said politely after the yawn, and josh nodding. "Alrighty. I'll head down to finish breakfast. You go freshen up. Gran torino is gonna start the training in 50 minutes. " midoriya nodded and headed into the bathroom.

Taking a shower and brushing his teeth in about 15 minutes, he came out of the bathroom fresh.

Checking the time, he saw it was about time to wake up eri.

When he went to wake the girl, he was jumpscared by her suddenly jumping out of the blanket. "Ragh!" She cutely roared, him jumping back.

"Eri!? You scared me! How long have you been awake?" He sat next to her, checking her temperature with his hand, whole she answered the question. "I've been awake for.. 10 minutes I think. And haha!" She stuck out her tounge, making izuku pout and playfully tickle her.

" Hahahahhaha!" She wheezed, and he stopped, letting her arms go down and rest.

"Alright snowball, let's get you freshened up." He chuckled at her relaxed expression, and picked her up.

"Okie.." she pretended to snore randomly. "Ok. To wake you up, How about I put you in cold water-"

"IM AWAKE!" she screamed, making izuku laugh.

" Alright. " He closed the bathroom door and turned on the bath with slightly hot water. "Snowball, is this warm enough?" She put her punky in the water and nodded.

"Okay. You get into the bath. I'll bring you your shampoo, I forgot to put it in the bathroom yesterday. " He left the bathroom and opened her suitcase, grabbing a shampoo+conditioner bottle and a body wash shampoo, before heading back into the bathroom.

After finishing the bath, he headed downstairs with eri, they both headed downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Josh, did you finish eating already?" Midoriya saw josh going out for a walk.

" Yeah, I did. You guys eat. Oh, and please rate my cooking! " He smiled nervously, before waving goodbye and heading out the door.

" Bye!" Eri smiled. "Snowball, do you like josh?" She nodded. "He's so nice and goofy." Midoriya stifled a laugh. " Mkay."