chapter 9

Hey guys, super here! Sorry for not uploading the next chapter yesterday, got caught up in homework. Today's chapter will be 2 chapters smudged together, and to seperate them, I will make some space between them. Anyways, let's move on!

"*Static* do you read, Deku?" Called an all so familiar voice to izuku. He was talking to Ryan smoker, former best friend ever since they started this special tracking team to take over all mights place for a while, 1 year ago. Today was their final mission before the pro heroes took over, and caused the fellow group to divide back to their area. Sadly, lily lived very far by, so they could not visit each other at times. Same DOESENT go for Ryan, he lives about an hour drive away.

"Yeah, I copy Ryan." Izuku whisper back at the headphone set. He quietly tip-toe my way to the side of the corridor, which he was walking through. He places a special device on the wall, and he hears little whispers.

"Hey, did you get the message from the boss?" One asks.

"Yea, he says that we should be bringing the brains over to Japan, it's where he lives, or as they say." Another villain whispers.

Midoriya cracked a grin, little did they know, this whole conversation was being recorded, and immediately being sent to the main office.

He rushed to the side of the door in which the conversation was going on, making sure to lower as much noise as possible.

"Hey, has anyone seen how the boss looks?" Asks the same curious villain, unknown on what's on the other side of the rooms door. "No, but I heard he has a small league that has the most elite villains in the world, all I know is that." He answers truthfully.

Midoriya took this as a que to take them down. He got all the information he needed to hand at the pro heroes, who would soon be taking over the mission. He smashed through the door, alarming the villains of what's coming to them.

"H-HEY, YOUR THAT GUY, D-DEKU! YOU TAKE D-DOWN VILLAINS!" he fanboyed, forgetting that he is a villain, as the other guy stared in horror as to what deku was going to do to him. (I'm looking at you Ryan)

"Aww, am I that famous, now? So your a fanboy, eh, you get less of a punishment, as for you" he stops and points at the other guy.

"You aren't so lucky." He cracked a reassuring smile, with cruel intentions behind it.

The villains regain their composure and rush at the teen. He keeps the same smile, but this time starts rushing at them, with a flicker of green energy disposes around him, giving him a badass look. arriving above the villains, leaving a gust of wind and some electricity surrounding the area he travels through, he smashed his foot to the ground, breaking it and bringing cracks to it. Since the shockwave was so strong, it immediately knocked both villains out.

"Alright, my mission is accomplished. That's it I guess. Such a sad finale for a great final mission.

He exhales from happiness and sadness. He hasn't seen his mother in ages, but still has a little something for the same brown bobbed haired girl, who seemingly stole his heart from the beginning. He was sad about leaving his friends that he spent so much time with, just like a flick of the fingers.

"Static alright deku, your last mission is complete. We will be departing to Japan in a hour, so get your stuff ready." The man speaking from the other side says, also known as slash.
(Just so you know, Ryan and Lilly had completed their mission a day ago, so they already left)
"A-Alright sir, I'm heading out." He says. He exits the building, and sees a helicopter above him, making a rattle of noise.

After climbing on, the chopper flew away towards the nearest airport, where he would say his last goodbyes to slash. "Wow their deku, you almost made this old guy fall to the ground, you should hold back some more. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't realize how much power I was using, but it was surely less than 10%" izuku says innocently.