chapter 54

Hey guys! Sorry for the super duper late upload. If you handy heard, I broke my arm and writing has become harder. I'll try my best to update this book though, so I hope you stick along. Thanks again!

SWOOSH!

The door flew open, revealing a heavy panting family of three. There was a small hint of panic still left in their eyes, but they made it back before curfew.

"Wheeeeewww.." ochaco managed a sigh, her breath stimulating slowly.

Eri was just waving her hands around. She felt hot and sticky. She hadn't run this fast ever, and all the sweat made her feel icky.

"I personally vote on taking a bath." Izuku bluntly raised his hand in defeat.

Ochaco slightly ignored his comment, secretly rolling her eyes. She then noticed a little note on the little drawer.

She walks over to the drawer, and picked up the note. It was written in dark black ink.

Dear Midoriya's

I have looked through the dog. It turns out it is a breed between german shepherd and golden retriever. It had a bad case of malaria and was low on vitamins, iron and food. I've left all pills and beat dog food we recommend. I've also given the shots to cure the malaria and disease protection, and other needed shots. He's yours now.

Ochaco put the note down, and went into the living room. Their, a curious dog layed, eating up on all the left dog snacks.

"Hey there." Ochaco greets, waving a hand.

The dog finally noticed their presence, and his tail started waging.

"Ruff!" He exclaimed, jumping into eri, who had followed her mom to greet the dog.

"Ahh!" For a second, eri screamed, alarming izuku to come into the room.

The second he did, he noticed the giggles of laughter, as ochaco was on the floor laughing, as eri was giggling as the dog licked her face.

"What in.. I won't even question it." He stifled a laugh and left, going to take a bath.

"Good doggie." Ochaco cooed.

"Good doggie." Eri mimicked ochaco saying the same thing, and petted the dog as he stuck his tounge out.

"Good job eri." Uraraka complimented while scratched the dogs neck, and it's tail wagged.

Soon after petting the dog, eri let out a small yawn.

"Sleepy sweet pea?" Uraraka asked, picking up the small girl as the dog sensed her tiredness, and backed off into its comfortable small bed.

"Yeah." She says sleepy, rubbing her eyes.

"Well let's first take a bath, then you can sleep." Ochaco explained, then took her upstairs.

Once arriving on said destination, they find a fully clothed deku, hair still damp as the ocean.

He rubbed a towel on his head, as he stared in the mirror, located near the dresser, deep in thought.

"Ahem. Deku?" Eri asked nicely, trying to grab his attention.

Needless to say, it didn't work. As per usual.

"Dekuuu." Uraraka shook his shoulder, trying to grab his attention.

They could practically hear the bubble that zoned him out pop, as he jumped back a bit.