chapter 63

New chap! Sorry it took a while to release! Balancing everything is starting to get on my nerves, but I'll keep trying!

"SMASH!" a piece of metal hinged off the huge, hunky chunky pillar of metal, flying off onto kirishima, who was able to harden enough to block. (caused by our cinnamon roll)

"Darn, the training Without the quirk upgrade gets real!.. tough!" Another hunky chunky piece of metal was yeeted at the redhead.

Momo read book on several different tactical materials for the huge battle, which was now officially a week away.

Todoroki brawled off against the rest of the team heroes, consisting of kaminari, who spread Electricity over himself to shield from the attacks and gain mobility, while Mina coated herself in acid.

Koda called in a hoard of insects, all dangerous.

Jiro had twisted out her arm speakers, which took in sound while he palms kept the 'blowers', as kaminari would call em'.

The things blasted the collected sound in a suppressed space.

Shoji and tokoyami ganged up, tokoyami going ontop of shoji while shoji covered him, a small leak left for dark shadow.

"Alrighty. Whoever can land the first hit on todoroki wins. Todoroki, I want you to concentrate on that tactic I taught you. " She ordered, casually closing the book while testing out the said materials, smiling and sometimes throwing away an item if it's useless.

"Man, you get the easiest work, Momo!" Mina complained a bit, finally landing a slap onto todoroki's kneecap, cooling off.

"Well maybe because mu quirk is more special than yours." Momo sighed a bit, fixating her formula for a new structural pattern on diamond coated on Carbon.

"Sure sure. Can we take a break though? We've been keeping this up since 10 In the morning. Its 4 P.M" Mina asked, huffing a bit from the workout she has done.

Even todoroki was about to fall over from exhaustion, midoriya and kirishima feeling quirk-drained, so they stopped aswell.

"Damn, midori-bro. That was some mad skills. I don't know how you do so little and get so much out of it." Kirishima sighed, while izuku chuckled madly, remembering not having slept since last Sunday.

And today is a Sunday.

"Yeah." He agreed, but quickly turned his attention too a small, silver haired girl, walking out of the store nearby with Sato, milkshake in hand.

"Daddy!" Once she noticed her father, she rushed to him at quick speeds for a sev-six year old, crushing his legs in a tight hug. "Hey, snowball!"

She hadn't seen her father since 2 days ago, since she stayed with her mother. But now she was generally happy seeing him.

"Looks like eri was excited to see you!" Sado exclaimed, seeing how izuku picked up the girl while she happily sipped her chocolate milkshake.

"Yeah. I guess so." He smiles at the girl, who smiled back at him, coughing a bit when she accidently tried to breath while gulping.

"Oops.. sorry dad!" She exclaimed, finally feeling relieved from the cough, that KS to her father patting her back.

"Its okay. Don't apologize." He smiled at her, while she kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you Daddy!" She yelled, hugging him tightly.

He was seriously not used to this amount of love from the girl, especially out in public.

The poor girl must have dearly missed her dad.

"KAWAII!" The hero team shouts, the two of them blushing a bit, eri hiding herself in izuku, who Gastly removed her.