Prologue

Hey guys! The sequel is finally here! 

Honestly, I didn't really expect this story to make it this far and I was never more excited. Anyways, I hope you guys love the sequel, because usually the sequel sucks, but I will do my best to make it better than the first one. 

Before we continue, I'd like to point out some changes I've made. The ages have been changed. Hadley Novak Rodriguez is now twenty-one, Xavier Rodriguez is twenty-two, Margaret is twenty, and Neil Cullen is twenty-one. Okay, now we can continue :)

NOTE: THERE WILL BE SEVERAL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS STORY! I am busy editing it and I will try to cover as much as I can. If you notice any grammatical errors of any kind, please kindly, without any rude intentions, point them out, so that I can correct them. Thank you very much. 

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SWEARING IN THIS STORY, so if you are someone that does not like swearing and shit, kindly leave without rude comments. 

REQUEST: Please do not leave rude comments behind, do not insult each other in the comment section, and do not hate on each other. All the fans and me myself belong to the Wattpad family and we are supposed to show each other that we are there for each other. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE EACH OTHER, and respect each other. So please be nice towards each other and the author.

Best ranking: #89 in Romance. 

Sequel of Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire|Book two of The Billionaire Series.

Copyright © 2015 by Shiewanie Kristo. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Shiewanie Kristo.  

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE STORY!!!

---
Before you continue, Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire has been published, so a quick recap for those who haven't read the first book.

Hadley was never happy in her family. Her parents never liked her and her twin sister never did either. She was like a 'slave' in the house, having to do everything they tell her to. Everything changes when Xavier nearly kills her by almost hitting her with his car. On a family dinner with her Mother's boss, she realizes that Xavier was the son of her mother's boss.

Xavier gets an usual liking for Hadley and wants to marry her, so his father meets up with Hadley's parents. Hadley gets forced to marry Xavier and in that time period, Hadley also makes up with her sister. After the marriage, Xavier tries a lot to win Hadley over and finally succeeds at the honeymoon Xavier's father arranged for them. On the same honeymoon, Hadley meets her cousin Neil and makes a new friend, Margaret. They get awfully close and stay with her until the end of the story.

Everything goes fine until Hadley gets to know Xavier's sister and her husband. They have child, Ryan, who was left at their doorstep as a baby. Hadley develops an odd connection with the five-year-old and decides to free him from his terrible abusive life. She adopts Ryan.

Things take a more terrible turn when Xavier's father starts behaving rudely towards Hadley. He shouts at her at the smallest things and makes her feel terrible.
Hadley believes that he can't just suddenly start hating her all of a sudden and oaths to find out the truth. And so she did. She finds out that he was being blackmailed by Xavier's sister, Crystal and her husband, Robin. They weren't the only ones involved, even Hadley's parents were part of this evil plan. Hadley, Xavier, Neil, and Margaret end up getting everyone else locked up and the story has a happy ending.

▪▪▪

"Ouch! Why did you slap me!?" Neil yelled as Margaret groaned in frustration. "Are you on your period or something?" he scowled, holding onto his cheek.

Margaret glared at him and before he could even think, a punch was thrown at his his face. He groaned and held on his nose to check if he got injured. Xavier was on the floor laughing, I was on the couch eating ice-cream and Ryan was asleep in his room, since it was past midnight already. If you're wondering why Margaret hit Neil, then please let me elaborate.

We were sitting in the living room talking about what happened recently. About Robin and his wife, and my parents. So we got bored eventually and we decided to play a game. A board game, so we chose Monopoly. Margaret stepped on Neil's territory and unfortunately he had already build on it, so she had to pay more. I guess that I don't have to go further, because Margaret really is on her period.

"Shut up," Margaret hissed at Neil.

"I guess I already did that," he muttered.

"Excuse me?" Margaret squinted her eyes at him.

"Nothing. Just nothing. Not a thing," he said rather quickly.

I glanced at Xavier on the floor and saw that his face was red from all the laughing, I bet mine was too, and he was taking deep breaths to calm down. I chuckled and placed my ice cream on the table.

"Babe, you aright?" I grinned.

He nodded and sat up. He sat next to my legs again, because that's where he was sitting all along. I shrugged and grabbed my bowl of ice-cream again. I was about to take another bite when Neil opened his stupid mouth.

"You know that's your third bowl in one and a half hour, right?" he said.

I placed the bowl on the table again and crossed my arms over my chest. This motherfucker needs to learn some manners.

"Neil, shut the fuck up," I glared leaving no place for an argument.

He muttered something I didn't understand under his breath, but I was all into my ice-cream that I just let him be the crazy way he is.

But he was right though. I never ate so much ice-cream before. I found it rather weird that this is happening. And the weirdest fact of them all is that I didn't like ice-cream that much. It just... I just started craving for it, without any damn reason. I shrugged and continued eating my ice-cream. Already started it, so I might as well finish it.

—-

"Bye. Love you. See you tomorrow," I waved at Neil and Margaret.

Neil insisted Margaret to stay over at his tonight. She didn't want at first, but I don't know how the bastard convinced her.

I walked into the house and locked the door. I then went into Ryan's room for a late goodnight kiss and went to my room afterwards.

The moment I opened the door I saw Xavier sitting on the bed, busy with his phone. And he was in his boxers. And the lights were on, giving me the perfect view of his perfect body.

Why is the world so cruel to me?

Even though he's my husband, and I see him like this every night, I still fucking drool over him. Excuse me for my fangirling.

"Are you still going to stare? You can touch if you want to," he smirked, poking his abs.

I smiled and shook my head at his stupidity. He was stupid, yet perfect. Finally life was going just perfect.

So perfect. What could possibly go wrong?

—-

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. There is a lot ahead of you. I really do hope you guys will love the story. 

-vote

-comment

-follow

-share if you can! BYE DUDES!