Chapter Nineteen

I stared at the ceiling, worrying about Xavier. It has been one hour since he left already and I'm really worried that something might happen to him. I just couldn't take it in anymore. I grabbed my phone from the floor and dialed Xavier's number. All I want is Xavier to okay, and if something happens to him, I am going to die. Especially how he's angry.

I placed the phone onto my ear and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. I groaned and dialed the number again.

"Come on, Xavier. Pick up the phone. Please." I started breathing heavily.

Oh god, please let Xavier be okay. Please don't let his anger get the best of him. Xavier is a pretty calm person, but when he gets angry, whole hell breaks loose. I hope he'll be fine. I tried calling him again, but he won't pick up. How am I supposed to--

The app!

I quickly opened the app Xavier purchased for both of us, just in case something happens, we would be able to track each other's phones. I hope he didn't forget his phone at home, because I would be extremely pissed if he did. I typed his number in the search bar and waited for it to track Xavier's phone. Please, please track his phone.

"Yes!!" I shrieked when Xavier his phone got tracked.

He wasn't that far, but the odd thing was, that his phone remained on the same spot. It didn't move to any direction. And the place where her was seemed quite abandoned. I really hope that he's alright.

I walked out of the room, grabbed my bag and told dad that I was going out of the house. I was happy he didn't ask me where I was going, because I really wouldn't be able to tell him what happened. I took deep breaths to calm myself down a bit. I got in the car and started it. I placed my bag on the passenger's seat and stepped on the gas pedal. I followed the directions the app gave me and ended up in an abandoned place.

This place looked extremely familiar. I saw Xavier's car and gasped. This place is where his mother's greenhouse is! Oh my... He left his phone in the car. That's why he wasn't picking up. I let out a breath of relief and parked the car behind Xavier's. Xavier is fine, thank God.

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car. Luckily I still remembered the path, so reaching the greenhouse was not going to be a problem. I looked around me one last time before walking down the path to the greenhouse. I suddenly remembered the day Xavier brought me here. This was actually the second time I came here. Xavier doesn't really talk about this place a lot. I guess this place really means a lot to him and I completely understand that.

I really regret talking to Xavier like that. The argument started because of me and I wish I could go back in time and stop it all. I wish I could ignore that call. But wait, Sarina talked to my mother? What the hell was she doing with her? How did she reach her?

I reached the greenhouse and smiled when I saw Xavier lying on one of the benches, staring at the sky full of stars. I just wanted to stare at him forever. I sighed and walked over to him.

I guess he heard my footsteps, because he immediately turned around and looked at me. He was quite surprised to see me, I might add. He sat up on the bench and avoided eye contact with me at all costs. I sat down next to him and breathed out. It was quite cold, since I was only wearing an over-sized T-shirt of Xavier and my jeans. I pretty much didn't care about changing when I arrived at home.

I rubbed my hands together and looked at the greenhouse, and then at the sky. The sky looked so beautiful, being dark with all those stars twinkling. Watching stars really calms people down. No wonder Xavier came here.

Xavier...

He's probably still mad at me. Sometimes he's really unpredictable. He can get angry when you least expect it and he can be happy all the time. He is really different from others... So unique...

My Protective Billionaire [CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY EDITING!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara