So, he went downstairs to see for himself that she was okay. When he came towards the dining are, what he saw made his heart swell with pride.

There was his family and his Shehnaaz, laughing heartily over something which definitely Shehnaaz would have said.

They were all laughing uncontrollably. Seeing this beautiful sight and that too early morning was a treat to his eyes.

"Kiss baat pe Hass re ho? Mujhe bhi suna do!", he asked, startling everyone.

"Arre Sanu Humein bigg boss mki baat suna ri thi ki isne Paras ki kaise bajaayi", neetu di said.

"Bechara, phass gya. Sanu se panga na leta to bach bhi jata, gadha kahin ka", neetu di said and everybody laughed again.

After having breakfast, neetu di, preeti di and Shehnaaz went towards her place because they wanted to have some serious conversation with her. They called baaz as well.

"Sanu kal tune bola ki tu usse pyaar karti hai", neetu di said, "Use pta hai? Like have you guys confessed already? Are you guys official?".

Shehnaaz tried to deny the fact but looking at their faces, she knew that she wouldn't be able to convince them, so she decided to just answer their questions.

"Nhi di, use nhi pta", she said looking down and fidgeting with her hands.

"To bta na fir use, I am sure wo bhi yahi feel karta hai", she said.

"Di meine usse BB mein pucha tha, he denied having any sort of feelings for me. Dobara nhi puch sakti, I have loved him since 9 years now, badi himmat se pucha tha usse ki hum kya hai? Usne bola just 'best friends'. To hum wahi rahenge humesha", she said.

Neet di thought something and paused, then she said,

"Sanu tujhe ek bohot important cheez btati hun. Tu mujhe apni di maanti hai na, isiliye ek advice de ri hun.

Follow karni ho to bhi theek, nhi karni to bhi theek.

Dekh kal jo hua, uske baare mein soch. Zindagi bohot choti hai Sanu. Kab kya ho jaye kisi ko bhi pta. Touchwood, Sidharth is fine, par aagey kabhi kuch hua to?

You never know what the next moment holds for you. Isiliye mein bol ri hun ki tell him. Jo log pyaar karte hain na, wo bohot fearless hote hain.

You have always loved him, which makes you courageous.

Jo Pyaar karte hain wo risk bhi lete hain. Tu use bta de, ye risk lele. Waise to wo bhi reciprocate karega par, agar wo aisa feel nhi bhi karta tab bhi tumhari dosti kharab nhi hogi.

Have faith in your friendship! Have faith in your love! Love is something that makes you strong, it never makes you weak. Love can never be your weakness, it's supposed to be your strength.

Use pta hona chahiye ki he is being loved by such an amazing girl. Use pta hona chahiye ki ek Kamaal Ki ladki hai jo uspe jaan chidskti hai, wo bhi 9 saalon se.

He has the right to know that you love him. Soch agar kabhi kuch ho jaye, will you be able to live with this regret that you had him right in front of you, but you still kept quite and didn't confess.

Sanu you are not a coward. Go for it, tell him. Uske baad jo bhi hoga, humsab milke dekh lenge. Tujhe akele kuch nhi karna padega, we three have your back.

Just tell him that you love him. Iske baare mein sochna achche se.

We three are rooting for both of you!", Neetu di, preeti di and baaz looked at her with hopeful eyes.

They all went downstairs and saw Sidharth and Rita Maa with mummy and daddy.

"Kya batein ho ri hain?", baaz asked.

Maa replied, "Mein aur Parminder milke maata ki chowki rakh re hain teen din baad. Bass usi ki baatein. Aur sana bachcha tere liye ek dress laye the, chowki mein pehenne ke liye. Teri mummy ke room se le lena".

"Arre aap sab bhul to ni rahe ki mei usi din Italy jaa ri hun for 2 months, for a shoot", Shehnaaz said.

All the family members gasped at this piece of information, which they had forgotten about. Sidharth also got sad thinking about it.

Shehnaaz has already told him while they were in the BB house. She has made this commitment prior to coming inside the house.

All the members got sad thinking about Shehnaaz going away again.

"Awwww, sab udaas ho gye? Mein rehne nhi ja ri hun. Waapas aa jaungi 2 mahine mein", saying this, she giggled while her family just looked at her and smiled sadly.

"Bachche to Teri flight Kab ko hai", mummy asked.

"Mummy raat 5 bje ki, aur mein 2 bje hi nikal jaungi", she said.

"Han bachche to hum pure 1 bje khatam karwa denge na", Maa said abd everyone nodded in understanding.

Shehnaaz the took the trio aside, "Aap sahi bol re ho, use pta hona chahiye. Mein use, chowki wale din bta dungi. Bass aap sab thodi der sambhal lena jab mein use lekar jaun".

The trio smiled and hugged her one by one and assured her that its going to be okay...

Shehnaaz has finally decided to confess her feelings? How will Sidharth take her confession? Is their friendship in danger? Are they both going to be okay?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️