Chapter 13

Theo's POV

Yesterday was one of the best birthday I have ever had. After my mother made us lunch, which was amazing, my brothers got me a new soccer jersey, my sister got me a book, and my little Ted got me a big box of my favourite cookies.

But the best one is from Shai obviously, last night we had sex again, which is better than the one we did in the morning. I mean, two sex in a day is so much better than anything.

I have no idea that she was that good. She's actually the best person I have ever had with. But everytime we had sex, each one keeps getting better and better. I'll never get enough of her.

I walk to the kitchen, and see Shai in my blue sweater, a white very short shorts, a pair of white socks and an apron. She said that her legs never gets cold, but her feet are always cold. That's why she wears socks but still wear short shorts. She's definitely looking hot right now. Her legs are amazingly long and toned. The sight of her like this working on my kitchen is a definite turn on.

I walk quitely, and snake her waist with my arms, and kiss her neck. "What are you doing, baby?"

"Making salad for lunch. And sanwiches, okay?"

"Okay." I kiss every skin of her that is available for me to kiss, she squirm but I keep kissing her. "God, Shailene, you smell so good."

With one arm still around her, I move one arm to feel her naked thigh. "Theo, I'm cooking." She pushes me with her butt that lands on my erection.

"Shailene, do you know how much you turn me on?"

"Hm, not sure." She says plainly.

"Big time." I whisper seductively and I hear her groan.

She stop working on the food, wipe her hands, and turn around. She circle her arms around my shoulders and kiss me hard. I lift her and put her on the island without breaking the kiss. My tongue enters her mouth, and she pull me more to her. I part her legs and move to stand between them.

My hands are all over her naked legs. This is intense, raw, and hot. She moans every now and then, which makes me horny even more. I take a condom from my back pocket and put it beside her. I feel her smiling againts our kiss. "So ready, huh?" She says.

When I'm about to unbutton her shorts, I hear our door bell rings. I groan in frustration and she chuckles with amusement. "Go open the door, I'll finish making our lunch okay?"

I kiss her briefly, "Rain check, okay?"

She nods, and I walk to the door. This makes me frustrated, how can someone disturb me when I'm about to have sex with my girlfriend. Who ever it is better have a good reason.

When I open the door, I see my sister and Ted. "Hey, Theo."

"Hi," I frown.

"What's with your face?" Kate asks

"Nothing, what's up guys?"

"Uncle Theo, where's Shai? I want to see her!" Ted calls.

"She's in the kitchen, buddy. Come in guys."

Ted runs inside, and me and kate walking behind. "Did we interrupt anything?"

I shake my head, I'm not going to tell her that we just about to make love in the kitchen. "Shai's preparing lunch."

"Oh," she mutters, "Well, I just came to give you this, mom made brownies for you two."

"Oh, that's nice, thanks."

When we walk to the kitchen, I see ted standing on a chair beside Shailene, he's helping her making lunch. They both are giggling and whispering. "Hey Kate!"