Outer Haven (Outer)

A skeleton sat or atleast, kept himself afloat whilst waiting in a certain spot. Waiting for someone.

"It's been so long since I've seen him... Three weeks..." Outer mumbled upside down. He's starting to get worried on what could have happened to Error for him to be like this.

Outer had also been having thoughts, intrusive ones to why he would be gone for that long.

It pained to even think about it.

"If only I knew how to activate or create portals too..." He grumbled, continuously floating.

.

.

"aaaaa maybe he does feel that way. I think it was for the best... I wasn't even interesting to begin with..." Outer sighed, slowly floating towards his place.

But when he did, a portal opened. Making Outer stop to see who.

It was Error. He held a doll with a smile on his face.

"Error!" Outer exclaimed basically ramming himself onto the glitch, who was a bit surprised to see him appear out of nowhere. Outer kept hugging him.

"O-Outer. You surprised m-me." Error laughed. Pushing him away a bit so he could pick himself up "Hello." He added, waving a hand as he smiled.

Outer smiled warmly "Oh how I missed that..." He said. Attaching himself once again to him. Error looks at him before snickering "Did y-you miss me?" He asked,

Immediately Outer perked up from the question "Of course I did! What even happened to you? I was starting to think that you just forgot about me..." Outer mumbled. Error chuckling from it as the other backed off. Outer now standing infront of him.

"Outer no, I j-just got into a plain accident that's all. I needed time to heal and such. See?" Error took his jacket down to show the bandages that were still wrapped there. He needs if there for another week before he can be back to normal.

Outer sighed in relief "Stars, thank god it was just that... Wait, why did this happen to you?!" He looked at him, Error shrugged "Dream and Nightmare had an arguement so I had to calm them down. In return, a few wounds." He tells him while motioning to them.

"I-- Its that normal for you? You also have a bandaged shoulder." Outer asked him surprised. Error nodded looking at his hand "I've always felt pain you know. More so before I stopped destroying. Overtime, you get used to the pain." He mumbled, laughing right after "Unless of course you get used to not being hurt anymore."

Error perked up, raising the doll he had up to Outer "This is y-yours." He said, Outer taking the small thing "A... Doll? For me?" He said, looking at it. It was a miniature version of Error.

"F-For you know, w-whenever you think I'm just gone." Error smiled. Outer staring at him now.

Error laughed nervously as he frowned "Do... You n-not like it...?" He asked. Outer blinks before shaking his head "Wha? No, no! I like it! I actually love it! It's very cute, Thank you so much, Error!" He hugs him tightly, giving Error a sigh of relief as he blushed lightly.

Outer backs off a bit "As cute as you..." He mumbled under his breath, Error actually hearing it for once "T-Thanks for saying t-that..." He smiled.

Error looks away a bit, crossing his arms.

"I'm surprised Nightmare or atleast... Myself, d-didn't attack this place. I was pretty chaotic too..." Error mumbled. Outer moving back so he could look up too "Hm? Oh, Error, you told me yourself. You don't destroy for no reason. You did it for the balance." He told him. Moving the dolls arms around.

Error sighed "I... I know. A-Atleast all of that is over. I can just imagine w-what could have been if I never decided to actually... stop."

Outer noticed that he was in a thinking mood, so he tried to think of something that could give him a positive attitude. He places the doll in his coat.

He floats all the way behind him before hugging him from behind. Error a bit surprised, snapping him out of his thoughts "Don't be sad pls." Outer said, his voice muffled. Error looks back a bit and chuckled "I'm not sad. I-I'm just having some flashbacks. That's all."

"Very sad flashbacks to be specific huh?" Outer added, backing off. Error shrugs "I don't really know." He says, looking up at the sky.

"You know, being ontop of a mountain, with a scene like this to accompany you and some gravity magic to top it off, I'd say this place is great if you ever wanted to relax." Outer smiled. Looking up.

"Y-Yeah... I g-guess so." Error smiled too, now relaxing his hands. But suddenly, Error forgot about something he was supposed to do today. He turns to Outer.

"Hey, I-I have to go. Duty calls." Error told him, turning around again so he could create a portal. Outer frowns, moving closer "Hey... Wait..." He says grabbing his hand. Error stopped to look back at him "I-Is something wrong?"

Outer took his hand back, making it into a fist and grasps it with the other "I've really wanted to tell you something for months..." Outer mumbles, dark blue blush covering his face.

Error tilted his head confused "O-Oh... Okay...? What is it?" He looks at him, giving him his full attention. Outer twiddled his fingers nervously. Before his mouth opened.

"I really like you...! No, I love you... Is what I'm saying..." Outer said very quickly. Error perked up because of it. Outer looked down, "I've fallen for you, like a star came falling to my world. Cause you are my world..." He says, his blush getting even worse.

He looked up to see Error covering his face with a hand while looking away. Outer blinking a lot, now panicking with his blush fading away "W-Was there s-something wrong with what I've said...? I said something wrong did I?" He asked frantic.

Error looks back at him. Removing his hand to reveal that he was also blushing. A bright yellow hue covering his face "I-I just... Really..?" He asks him. Outer blushed before nodding "Yeah! I really do!" He smiled widely. Moving closer to him.

Error was taken aback. He never knew Outer had these feelings for him. Multiple thoughts started to flood Error's mind.

"So... Do you...?" Outer mumbled, looking at Error nervously. In which, Error glances at him "I... I don't see a reason to say no really... You've been a great person to me... And I've had multiple times where I thought that a moment like this could happen between us..."

Error moved his face closer to Outer's, causing him to close his eyes as his blush deepens. Thinking something that might happen.

Outer was about to open his eyes again before he was kissed, Outer now with widened eyes but kisses back. A few tears coming down his cheeks.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"I just can't stop crying-- aaaaa"

"Heh. W-Why?"

"I don't... I don't know! It's probably happiness."

"Is that so huh. I guess my c-chores can wait... I'll spend time w-with you here."

Outer wipes his face with a towel before hugging Error again "I love you so much..." He said, his voice muffled from how his face was slammed against his coat.

Error smiled, kissing his skull "I love you too, Outer."