This session also was like a previous one. There was no difference... same passion... same interest...same involvement. Their heat-up bodies let out the fire which was burning inside them. Her soft touch on his sweaty chest made him mad. She clutched his shoulders and bit her quivering lip. Arnav groaned pressing his legs on the bed which was weakening. He tightened his jaws, closing his eyes in the urge of completing the session. The only sound came out his throat is...."KKKKKK...." he was struggling to say her full name. He completed telling her name when he completed the session.

Arnav: KKKKKhushiiiiiiii.....

He fell on her, breathing hard. Taking continuous long breaths, he got relaxed. He sucked her sweaty jawline to make his dried throat wet.

Arnav: This is not good Khushi... you are spoiling me.

He said gulping down.

Khushi: Am I spoiling you?

She chuckled in between her hard breath.

Arnav: Then what? I would have finished it with the first round if you had not caressed my cheek with yours.

Khushi: Means, shouldn't I love my husband?

Arnav: Of course you can... then we have to face the consequences too. Like this...

Khushi: I will get pregnant soon if it continues like this.

Arnav: Nothing doing. You should not get pregnant until one year from the date of your heart transplantation.

Khushi: Did the doctor tell you?

Arnav: Yes... you must be fit always... ok?

Khushi: How could I if you squeeze my energy like this?

Arnav: Don't' worry, I will take care of it.

Khushi: How?

Arnav: I got a healthy diet list from the doctor. You will be strong if you follow the diet. Then there won't be any hindrance to me.

Khushi: It seems you have a long term plan?

Arnav: Of course...

Khushi: When did you get it?

Arnav: After coming from Mom's house. But, we faced many unexpected twists after that. I was not able to give it to you.

Khushi: It's ok Arnavji... I will start to have those from tomorrow.

Arnav: That's good.

Khushi: You are also good.

She said caressing his cheek lovingly.

Arnav: Are you making me up for the next round?

Khushi(pinching his cheek): You said I'm spoiling you, see... You are already a Spoilt Brat.

Arnav: Do you know what a Spoilt Brat does?

Khushi widened her eyes.

Arnav: Or do you want me to show?

Khsuhi: Ayyyyooooo.....

She turned opposite to him and covered herself with a quilt. Arnav laughed while dragging her close to him and cuddled her.

Next day

Uditha was shocked, seeing her account being credited with one crore. She was dumbfounded. With the same shock, she dialed Aman.

Aman: Haan Udi...

Udi: My account has been credited with one crore.

Aman: Ohh... did you get it?

Udi: One crore Aman...

Aman: Yeah, ASR asked the accountant to do that.

Udi: But why? This amount is too much Aman...

"But very less to what you did for us"

She turned back and found Arnav standing with Khushi.

Udi: But ASR, it's my duty.

Arnav: you had done something beyond the duty too... wholeheartedly...

Udi: Won't I do it for my friend?

Arnav: I too make my friend's life bright.

Khushi: Udi, you can't win Arnavji in an argument. Accept it.

Udi: But Khushi...

Khushi: Please Uditha, if you were not there for me, I don't know what has happened to me. This is for our satisfaction. Please accept it.

Udi nodded yes smilingly.

Arnav: Not only this... you can ask me anything... anytime...

Udi: Thank you ASR. I'm going to Lucknow to drop preeto.

Arnav: Yeah...

Khushi: Convey my regards to Preeto's mom.

Uditha: Sure.

They saw Preeto coming with her bag. She hugged Khushi and took their leave. Uditha started with Preeto to drop her in Lucknow.

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt

Unknown side

After three months

Arnav assigned a good criminal lawyer for Arvind. Arvind was on bail...attending the case. He was staying in RM with his son and Bahu. He was witnessing RATNA in Khushi...same simplicity... same respect... same affection... everything remembered him Ratna. No matter if Arnav loves her madly. He did the same with Ratna also then why won't he do that for Khushi? After all, she is his wife.