As they reach the kitchen, Phil saw Malaysia slightly opening the front door. Eager to correct his mistakes, he quickly walk over to Mal. "Mal wait-" but it was too late when Mal ignored him and leaves the house, shutting the door closed. Phil let out a small sigh and went to the dining table back. However he still couldn't believe that all this time Indo liked him and not Mal. Indo's actions was so obvious that he liked Mal. Suddenly a thought entered his mind.

Or was he lying?

So that he could find an excuse to stop their fights and prevent from answering Phil's question.

Well it does makes sense, but knowing how Indo is, he's a terrible liar. And how he said that was so real, so true. Even though Phil couldn't see Indo's expression when he admitted, he could probably tell Indo was scared if Phil rejected him.

 Even though Phil couldn't see Indo's expression when he admitted, he could probably tell Indo was scared if Phil rejected him

However, he decided to brush the feeling away so that another problem won't occur. Several minutes later they started eating. Phil glared over Indo a bit to see if his expressions softened. But then he realized Indo was looking at him as well, making him choked on his food.

Phil quickly grab a mug of milo as he drinks it. Indo chuckled a bit before continue eating. The both popular countries now have fixed their relationship after all the hard moments they've been through these past few weeks.

Hours passed.

Mal held the doorknob and swings it open, only to find his bros on the couch. He didn't have a slight of a glance over them and immediately pass through them to his room, but stopped by Indo. Indo knew he had to correct his mistake eventually, and he decided to do it at this moment.

Indo grabbed the back of Mal's hoodie and pulled him farther from the stairs. "Can we talk?", Indo asked, still holding onto his hoodie.

Mal looked at Indo, even though he went out for hours with Bru to keep his mind away from them, he was still annoyed somehow. But still, he had some feelings that it would make it worse if he just ignored Indo. So he spoke, sighing, "what is it?", Indo smiled a bit before replying back. "Let's talk in my room", he then walk over to his room, Mal following him behind.

As soon as both of them enters the room, Indo didn't bother to close the door, they weren't talking about something private. And Indo knows that. "I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Phil didn't want Sabah, it was just me paranoid over something that couldn't possibly happen", Indo faced down, ashamed of his mistake.

Mal froze for a bit, before smacking Indo right on the head.

"Sakit anjir-" (it hurts-)
Indo complained after receiving the 'special' treatment from Mal.

"God you're such a-"

"I know, I know" Indo slightly chuckled, he knows it is his fault and that is on him to take the consequences. That includes breaking their relationship.

"We should go now, I don't want 'your' Phil to wait", a smirk was visible on Indo's face as Mal's face reddened.

Mal hesitantly stepped out of the room, right when his eyes met Phil's at the dining table. He walked over to Phil, trying to keep calm.

"Look, I'm sorry I got mad at you and such", Mal apologized for the past few things that have happened between them. Phil curved a smile on his face, he stood up and wrapped his arms around Mal's, hugging him. A moment later Mal hugged him back, placing his head on Phil's shoulder.

As Indo stood still behind them, he took a few steps back.

"I'll leave you guys to it", Indo said smiling.

~1037 words~

I had to finish this because I made a deal with someone and I'm too lazy to read it back. Sorry for not updating btw aksgysh