Flashbacks

-Flashback-

Tears streaming down the Malaysian face. He once again let his anger control him and this is it, regretting every single action he did.

Everything was messed up, his controls were messed up, his schedule was messed up, his feelings were messed up.

He messed up.

He grips his pillow tightly to end the pain. Mental pain.

Why does it have to be like this?

It was probably because he was so selfish.

He was dating Singapore. He loved him, very. But that soon came to an end. He got into a big fight with him, resulting into a break up.

He was so blinded by anger that he insulted him. He didn't want to break up with him, he'd never break up with him if he was given a chance.

But that's the world.

So unfair.

Why can't he just reverse the time. Why did he have to get through all of this. Singapore was the first person he ever loved, and we all know he don't fall easily.

Or is he falling for a wrong person? He didn't think so. But what could you do. Things have happened.

Tears couldn't stop running down his cheeks, and it's been like that for the whole day now. He keeps thinking about him, you could say he was madly in love with him. Well then if he was so in love with him, why would he let anger control him?

That's just how love works.

That's how the world works.

They never give everything you want.

The day after they broke up, Mal took courage to walk to Singa's house. He wanted to apologize and get back with him.

But on the half way, he have seen something unbearable to him.

Singa was already dating Brunei, a country who Mal is pretty close with. Tears falling down his face. He takes a step back.

How could Singa partners up with someone else so quickly? Ah. Of course. He's the guy, smarter than any country in the world, wealthiest among of all, his attitude polite, charming and keeps his talking in a low tone when needed to. The one and only famous and known for his clever management of his country. The handsome Singaporean that everyone dreams of.

But with Brunei? Why did he-

Ah, Mal remembers now. Before they dated, Singa always mentions Bru for his good attitude, nice and polite. Not to mention his calm talking and loyalty, religious as he always keep track of his attitude to not come as offensive to anyone.

But if only Mal would concentrate more on Singa's so called "speech". He wouldn't feel this pain. He would've get rid of the feelings. But no, he had to ignore what Singa says and concentrate on him, Singa, only.

And here he is now, on this bed, with his wet pillow. Crying silently, for hours. He wanted to be alone. He needed to be alone. But at the same time he didn't want Phil and Indo to be worried about him.

His eyes were puffy, his hands were sweaty from gripping onto the pillow. He really didn't want to leave his room.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door.