Jealousy

Indonesia opened his eyes and sat up on his bed. He reaches for his alarm clock as he checks the time.

"shiT-"
He immediately leaves his bed, falling down the floor due to the rush. He pulled the door open and knocked on Philippines's room first instead of Malaysia's since it was closer to his.

"Wake up! We're late for the meeting!"
As soon as he manage to call out on Phil, he rushed to Mal's room and did the same. He then went downstairs and prepared breakfast.

Both Mal and Phil left their room right after they finished getting ready for the meeting, rushing downstairs and took a sit at the dining table. They began to eat, well except for Indo. Indo had to enter his room again to change his clothes as he had to finish their breakfast first. Soon when Indo left his room, Mal and Phil packed Indo's breakfast so that he could eat later.

The trio then rushed to the headquarters.

Well, they race, actually.

The sight of the headquarters is now visible to them, as they race faster. After reaching the door, Indo pushed it open and stepped in, followed by Mal and Phil.

The rest of the ASEAN stared at them as they walk by to their sits. Asean himself, sighed and stood up after the trio sits properly on their assigned chairs.

"So, why are you three late again?" The ferocious tall figure tiredly asked. He was real done with the trio's shits.

The three of them stayed silent, afraid to say anything.

"Anyway, let's continue."
Asean then continues the meeting.

2 hours later, Asean lets them have a break. Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam went to a restaurant nearby, meanwhile Laos, Cambodia and Brunei stayed at their sits to finish their assignments. Indo stood up, cleaning his files and waited for Mal and Phil to finish.

"I'm going to send these assignments to father"
Mal said as he stood up, walking his way to Asean's office.

Phil leaves his seat as well and tried to catch Mal, when Indo suddenly grab his arm.

"Stop this, Philippines."

"Stop what?"

"This."

"You, stop this."

"If you really care for Mal then you wouldn't do this. You've gone too far."
Indo said as he lets go of his grip and walked towards the door.

.....
'Maybe I have gone too far.'
Phil's mind spoke.

Mal closed the office's door behind him and walked to Phil, holding his shoulder.

"Hey? You okay there bud?"

Phil turned around and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go have lunch"

As soon as they reach the door, Singapore grabbed Mal's shoulder by surprise.

Mal turned his head around, looking at him.
"Singa?"

"Hey Mal, I was wondering if we could have lunch together today?"
Singa nervously smiled.

Mal turned over to Phil, as Phil looked at Mal as well. He then turned to Singa back and chuckled.

"Haha yeah! Of course bro"

Mal turned to Phil.
"I'll see you later"

Both Mal and Singa then walked away from Phil.

Phil didn't know what was he feeling, but his face started to overheat and a sense of anger rushed his upper body. He glared at them as they walk away and walked to the park. Sitting on the bench as the unsatisfied feeling aching his head. That's when Indo greeted him from the back.

"Hey, I ordered the food there. Where's Mal?"

Phil stood up and rushingly, or should I say, angrily, walked to the eateries Indo went, leaving Indo behind.

"Hey wait-"
Indo chased after Phil and walked by him.

"What's up? Where's Mal?"

"Singa invited him to eat with him"

"Wait-"
Indo grabbed Phil's shoulder, stopping him from moving.

"Singa?"

"Yeah, Singa"

......
Indo then continued walking, now leaving Phil behind.

"Hey!"
Phil reached him.
"What, you're not going to be mad at him or something?"

"It's useless anyway."
Indo replied.

Phil let out a small "huh" before continuing the walk.

-Timeskip-

After having dinner, they three went to their individual rooms, like always. The night wasn't too warm nor too cold, it was the perfect temperature. Mal glanced over the window across his room, staring at the starry night. He slightly smiled, and that's when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He said, welcoming whoever wants to meet him. The door then swung open by someone, a golden sun and three stars at each point of the white part of his flag could be seen. Mal greeted him a smile as he walk pass by.

"Sup Mal" Phil walked by and sat beside him on the bed. "Hey, nothing much, I was just staring at the stars" Mal replied.

"Cool" Phil stared down a bit, before speaking up again.

"So ya wanna go out?"
As Phil nervously fiddled with his fingers.

Mal chuckled a little.
"But we went out already yesterday?"

"Well uh, I'm really bored ya know, please?"

"Okay okay, I'll get ready"

Phil then held a smile on his face as his cheeks reddened.

-Timeskip-

Days passed, and Phil and Mal went out every night, leaving Indo on his thought himself. By now, Mal would probably have something for Phil and he can't let that happen, he's not taking any risk that the same thing in the past might happen again.

The tension grow from his chest to his head, he felt pain. He wasn't jealous however.

Or was he?

He don't even know.

It felt like as if someone else is taking over his mind and he couldn't control himself like how he control others.

The cheerful personality in him slowly disappeared, and he noticed that.

He didn't know where was the real him anymore, the careless and the 'shrug it off' person. Now he's just looking out for everything, trying to keep the situation cool.

But how can he keep the situation cool if he can't even cool down himself?

Or is this because the two closest person ahead of him change, making him change as well?

He don't know.

And he didn't want to.

He just want to keep his loved ones safe and happy, preventing them to change, even if he himself had to change for the sake of their happiness.

He can't lose Mal and Phil like how he lost his mother and father.

~1055 words~

Sorry for not updating for a while, I had no motivation lately. Also new cover due to Indo being one of the important characters and Phil's new design.