{31} Am I crazy or falling in Love?

Start from the beginning

Yeah. So here she was, alone, trying to find the basketball team captain. So he can lock the gym and finally, she's free to go home. But Kise didn't even give his number and he's not answering his damn phone now. Ruka was pissed. She checked the music room, but it was locked. Where could he have gone?! She was now dragging herself up the 3rd years building to see if he's in his classroom at least.

"I'm gonna kill that idiot Kise... at least he should have told senpai if he's gonna escape early...aahh!"

She stepped to the corridor and straightened up sighing. There was only one light at the end of the corridor, yes, 3-1 class. He must be in it. Ruka smirked and started to walk toward the lit class through the empty dark hallway... and stopped when she heard it. The soothing beautiful sound of guitar strings filled the lonely silence.

I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside, it was a rush

What a rush...

Ruka froze in her tracks, listening. The voice was clear and soft; she knew exactly whom that voice belongs to.

Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way

About me, it's just too much

Just too much...

The thing was, he's not just singing, he was telling a story. The hazel eyed girl felt as if he meant every word he sings. She strode quickly and peeked through a window.

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you

You've got me hypnotized so mesmerized

And I just got to know...

She saw him. A shining guitar in hand, he was sitting with a relaxed expression on his face. His eyes were closed, his tie was loosened around his neck and he had his sleeved rolled up. Ruka flattened her back against the wall beside the door as she felt her heart racing fast.

Do you ever think when you all alone

All that we can be where this thing could go

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it really just another crush?

Kasamatsu kept his eyes closed as he sang. For some reason, he kept getting images of the auburn-haired girl flashing away.

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?

Are you holding back, like the way I do?

Cause I've tried and tried to walk away

But I know this crush ain't going away ay ay ayay...

He saw the first time they met when he was being chased by Akuma. The next time at the park, when he knocked over her and ruined her ice-cream. At her class, at the fireworks festival. Every moment he spent with her replayed itself in front of his closed eyes as he sings.

Has it ever crossed your mind?

When we hanging spending time girl

Are we just friends? Is there more?

Is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take

Cause I believe we can make this into

Something that will last

Last forever, For ever...

He opened his eyes, as he looked up the same girl was standing in the doorway looking at him, a soft smile on her face. The moonlight shone on her face making it ever so beautiful. He knew he must be dreaming, so he sang all he meant straight to her.

Do you ever think when you all alone

All that we can be? Where this thing could go?

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?

Are you holding back, like the way I do?

Cause I've tried and tried to walk away

But I know this crush ain't going away...

He stopped playing and kept staring at her. He was sure he was just seeing her from his memory until she spoke. His eyes went wide.

"Hey senpai"

                                                                  XXXXXXXXXX

Yay!! i updated again! ^_^ hope you enjoyed guys. vote and comment please! *_* let me know that you wanna read the story!!! lol :P :D 

p.s. > i added the lyrics vedio of the song in this chapter! enjoy! ^_^