Chapter 16

(Your POV)

 Leon- "Watch out! Its recovering!!"

I quickly get off the B.O.W. as its head snaps back forward.

But when it swings its arm it manages to scratch my arm.

Me- "UGH!"

We all disperse as we began to shoot at it in different directions.

Shooting the eyes got complicated since I can't use my rifle at this close range.

Chris- "Dammit! How many bullets do we have to put in this thing before it dies?!"

I clung to my arm to try and stop the bleeding.

Me- "My father wanted to create an antidote that could kill off any virus, so he created a virus that was impossible to kill so he could test the antidote..."

Leon- "What the hell kind of psychopath does that?? And you wanted to spare this thing?"

Me- "You just don't get it okay!! You don't know what its like to watch the people you care about get turned into a bio hazard weapon!!"

I could've sworn from the corner of my eye that I saw Leon turn his attention towards me.

He looked like he wanted to say something but decided to put his focus back to the B.O.W. and kept shooting.

Damn...

Maybe he does...

Sherry- "Miss Muller you should probably get out of here while you still can, you have already taken a lot of damage from the previous times you have tried to hit its weak spots."

Me- "I'm fine...I can still go on."

Leon- "Sherry is right, you should probably go and-."

Helena- "-Its starting to throw pieces of the wall at us!!"

Wait..

WHAT??

I watched as it picked up pieces of the crumbled down stair case and started to throw them at us.

Dammit!

At this rate, shooting at it would be almost impossible.

The large pieces of rubble could deflect the bullets away from her.

Has she gotten smarter?

Did she learn how to defend herself like we learned about her weakness?

Crap.

What are we going to do now?

At this rate shooting at it would no longer be an option.

She could hurt us with our own bullets.

Or better yet, she could use the rubble to her advantage.

Me- "Stop shooting and get out of the way!!"

It threw the rubble towards Helena and Sherry.

Helena and Sherry luckily got away by hiding behind the pillars.

But even parts of the pillar started to crash down as the force from the rubble was enough to knock them over.

Damn.

We really are screwed.

If we stay here now then we will surely be injured.

Or worse..

Unless we can find a way to take cover from her blows.

But where can we go?

Going upstairs is not an option since the stairs have been demolished.