Chapter 15

(Jake's POV)

Wesker- "That is none of my concern..."

All of a sudden I charged at him but Wesker quickly turned around and grabbed my neck.

I coughed a bit as he tightened his grip around my neck.

Wesker- "Too slow..."

I tried to shake him off but his grip was like iron.

  Wesker- "You still have so much to learn, my son..."

Me- "Don't call me that!!"

I brought my fist up to punch him, but he blocked it.

Wesker- "Pathetic..."

Wesker released my fist so he could punch me in the gut.

 Knocking the wind out of my lungs.

I tried to shove him away but he wouldn't budge.

Wesker- "Be grateful I am not at my full strength.."

Wesker then pulled a pistol out from his coat and lifted it up towards me.

Wesker- "Otherwise, this fight would've been far from over..."

I then pointed my gun up towards him.

Me- "If you wanted to kill me, you would've done it already...'

Wesker- "Is that so?"

Me- "If it takes someone longer than 10 seconds to pull the trigger....Then its obvious that they won't.."

 Wesker's grip on my neck tightened a bit before he lowly laughs and pushes me away.

Wesker- "You have your mother's charm..."

I cleared my throat a bit before looking back at him.

 Me- "Why?"

Wesker- "Why what?.."

Me- "Why did you abandon my mom?"

Wesker sighed.

Wesker- "I am not in the mood for stories..."

Me- "Stories? You think this is some f*cking fairy tale? My mom has sacrificed so much to take care of me. She has always been there for me no matter how hard times have gotten. And on top of that, there were times that she would go to sleep HUNGRY just so I would have a full belly. So let me ask you again you dipsh*t, why did you abandon my mom?..."

Wesker suddenly removed his sunglasses, revealing his red eyes to me.

Wesker- "Have you forgotten who I am?"

He walked towards me, making me tense up.

Wesker- "Don't tell me you know absolutely NOTHING about me.."

He then stood in front of me.

Wesker- "Has it ever occurred to you that keeping your mother with me at all times could've put her at risk? Do you think keeping her with me will not benefit not only her life, but YOURS as well? Do you think I have time to protect her from any danger that occurs to me?"

I could see it in his eyes that he's pissed.

But why?

I'm the one that should be pissed.

Wesker- "You were probably told that I was selfish...someone who only cares about my own life...If that's how you see me then we are done speaking...Up that path is a ladder that leads to a secret door that is hidden in the maze where you had found your mother...hurry up and go before I decide to keep you prisoner here...But before you do....."