CHP 1 × DISCLAIMERS

Start from the beginning

"Crap!" Jimin stresses and he chases after them, being completely drenched in embarrassment while in the process. As soon as he reaches out for the last one, he's bumped and his glasses fall from his face. His vision is blurry and he hears a rather worrying crunch sound before a hand hooks beneath his arm, helping him to his feet.

"Here," a male voice says and Jimin doesn't understand the meaning behind his word until his cracked glasses are placed clumsily on the bridge of his nose. He adjusts them, and despite one lens being completely useless, he can still see a handsome stranger standing in front of him with a booklet in his hand. "I think you dropped this." He smiles.

Jimin gapes like a fish before he removes his fingers from his glasses, nodding his head. He reaches out and grabs the test, tucking it tightly beneath his arm with the rest of them.

"Thanks," he says and only then does he notice how the handsome man standing before him is dressed in a policeman uniform. His hair is chocolatey brown and curly, reaching just below his ears. He stands some feet taller than Jimin and the smaller man's eyes wander to his badge, reading Officer Jeon.

"Don't let it scare you," he muses and Jimin looks up once again to meet his brown, doe eyes, allowing himself to smile. But he feels his phone begin to vibrate in his pocket and his fleeting, upturned lips very quickly drop. Of course the policeman notices and so he has to ask.

"Is everything alright?"

"...Yeah, everything's okay," Jimin confirms and reaches for his phone, wanting to turn it off completely. However a text message catches him off guard and his blood runs completely cold. He can feel himself pale and despite the food he ate not too long ago, he becomes dizzy. His distorted glasses lens doesn't help and he teeters, needing to be stabilized by Officer Jeon before he falls over.

"Are you sure?" the policeman asks and all Jimin can feel is the man's hands on his biceps as he peers up at him past his pretty lashes. He chews on his lower lip, looking to the ground guiltily.

"I guess I probably shouldn't lie to a police officer, should I?" Jimin asks and takes a step back, rubbing at his nape. He hears a small sniff and so he looks up, Officer Jeon's lips upturned and his white teeth barely peaking out past his pink lips.

"I told you that you shouldn't let my badge scare you. Your personal life is yours and yours only. That doesn't mean I'm not worried, though. You would have fallen to the cement if I hadn't caught you," the policeman points out and Jimin rubs at his face, embarrassed.

"...So a teacher, huh?" Officer Jeon brings up in order to change the subject and Jimin reveals his pink face, nodding his head.

"Trying to be, at least," he says and the policeman's head tilts to the side.

"Trying?" he reiterates and Jimin blinks a couple of times, realizing that he's nearly outed his cluttered mindset. He clears his throat, teasing the hairs on his nape once again.

"It's really nothing. I have to go and get these graded before my classes tomorrow otherwise my students are going to hate me," Jimin jokes and Officer Jeon smiles, however not as easily as before. He adjusts his glasses as he makes way to his vehicle, however the handsome policeman stops him.

"Are you able to drive with your broken glasses?" he asks and Jimin freezes, looking to the dirty ground. The man is right. Considering he can hardly see without them, he probably shouldn't. And so he turns back around with a sad smile, shaking his head.

"I can give you a ride, if you'd like," Officer Jeon offers and Jimin seems rather taken by surprise. He pushes his glasses further up the bridge of his nose with his index finger, holding his tests tighter, clearly anxious.