Not now.

***

Eventually, we arrived at the south border and Snow let me take over. I cautiously walked to the gate and Edward's scent entered my nose. Snow got all excited, wagging her tail and inching me to go closer. I walked to the border guards standing there and they knelt before me.

"Luna."

I nodded and they stood back up. One of them took clothes from the compartment by the gate and gave it to me. I went to the little tent that counteracted as a changing room to shift and change. When I walked out, I walked passed the gate and saw Edward standing there.

"Hey."

He looked at me and smiled, "Hey."

He started walking and I fell in step beside him.

"So, where are we going?"

"There's a mountain near here. We're going to the top."

I looked at him in shock. He stared back and chuckled, "What?"

"You want me to climb a whole mountain?"

I'm a very non-athletic person. If I could avoid exercising, I would.

"Don't worry, I can carry you there. Don't forget vampires can run very fast."

"Yeah, like how you ran away from us when we first met in the woods."

He laughed, "He told me to leave. I wasn't going to be killed because I wanted to look at you longer."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Talking to him was easy as our conversations poured out like water. Soon, we reached the mountain and while I was looking at the height of it, Edward squatted in front of me.

"What?"

"Get on, my little wolf. I'm carrying you up the mountains."

I was hesitant at first but got on anyway. I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my legs around his waist as he stood up, holding my thighs. He started walking at first, "You may want to close your eyes, little wolf. I'll be going very fast."

He winked and I squinted my eyes at him, noticing the double meaning.

With that, he sped off.

Holy crap!

I couldn't close my eyes. Everything around us was passing so quickly that my eyes didn't even catch it. Soon, we arrived midway and he stopped to put me down.

"I can show you here."

He walked to the sunlight and seemed to start unbuttoning his shirt. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, until he turned around, his shirt unbuttoned and sparkles covered his skin that was under the rays of sun. My jaw dropped.

"You're...beautiful..."

He chuckled, "Beautiful. Wow," he walked towards me, "Kara, I don't want you to be afraid of me."

"I'm not."

"Good."

He buttoned his shirt and held my hand. I shivered at his cold touch and he pulled me up onto his back. He climbed up a tree while I was on his back and he jumped from one tree to another.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, little wolf."

I pressed my cheek against his upper back as he climbed. Soon, we stopped moving and he gently let me down.

"Hold on to me, and open your eyes."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and opened my eyes to a spectacular scenery from the top of a tree.

"Oh, my..."

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's...amazing."

He kissed my forehead and we watched the scenery together, hearing the birds chirping and the sounds of the morning wind blowing through the leaves on trees.

Soon, he led me to a small mountain crevice and we sat there for a while, legs hanging off the cliff. He actually opened up to me a lot and I did the same, but kept my mouth shut when the topic came to siblings. Talking to him was just easy and casual, and full of fun. We enjoyed out time there together.

The 'fight scene' can also be interpreted as the baseball scene in Twilight. So Edward showed his sparkly sparkle to Kara. What do you think about the tension between Connor and Jacob? Seems like Edward's the only one who hasn't gotten into somewhat of a fight. Thank you for choosing to read NOBT. Please leave a vote and comment! It means a lot to me.

See you!

-Phantom