2

Monty trips on some bones and we help him up. 

"Who are they?" Finn asks but as I look over Clark's shoulder I speak up.

"What are they?" I ask all of a sudden I hear Jasper scream and I run back over as Clark and Octavia yell for me to stop only to see that Jasper isn't there.

"They took him." Clark says.

We all head back to camp. When we get there I carry Octavia on my back.

"Octavia! Are you alright?" Bellamy asks her and helps her off me. "Wheres the food?" Bellamy asks.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn says.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asks.

"We were attacked." I spit out angry that I couldn't help Jasper. Octavia takes my hand but I pull away and look down.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks.

"By Who." I speak up. "Whoever it was threw a spear at Jasper. When they moved him he yelled, which means he's still alive, now that Octavias here and safe Im going back out there." I say and walk off.

"Woah, the hell you are especially not alone." Clark steps in front of me and grabs my shoulders." You got hurt out there two. We need to check your wound." She says but I slap her hand off of me making her flinch.

"I need to go find Jasper!" I yell at her.

"You can't." Octavia says as she stands holding onto Bellamy. I glare at her." Not when your hurt." She tells me.

"Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is that means we can survive." Clark says and with a scoff I grab Octavia.

"The dropship must have some medical supplies. Come." I say and Bellamy helps bring her.

I clean her wound and wrap it up as Bellamy watches. I stand up when Im done but she yanks me down making me fall and hiss as I fall on my bad side.

"Your turn." She says and unzips my jacket.

She winces as she looks at it." The fucker used me as a chew toy." I say and she dabs a clothe of alcohol on it and wraps it up.

"I know you blame your self." She tells me and I sigh.

"For what?" I try and play off but she wasn't having it.

"Me getting hurt and Jasper getting speared and taken. But you can't save everyone." She says moving my hair out of the way.

"How did this even happen?" Bellamy asks.

"Im an idiot. I jumped in the water and when Izzy told me to get out I didn't and This thing bit me and took me under. She saved me. She jumped in after me and let the others pull me out as she stabbed it and swam back. One of the coolest things she's ever done." Octavia says and I chuckle.

"Your are an idiot, an idiot that better have learned her lesson. We know nothing about this place you can't be reckless. I know you want to. You've been locked up all your life, trust me I want to, too. But reckless gets you killed and You can't die on me Tavia. Your all I have." I tell her and Clark comes over.

"What was it?" Bellamy asks.

"I don't know the others say it looked like a giant snake."She says and I nod.

"You could've been killed." Bellamy says but Clark speaks up.

"She would have been if Izzy and Jasper didn't jump in to pull her out." Clark says.