Yandere!Eiichi x Reader

A/N: THANKS FOR THE REQUEST

Eiji arrived very early. His clothes were all messy including his hair. He went inside not making any noise at all. He made it to his dorm and saw Eiichi already awake. "What the hell?! Where have you been?" Eiichi yelled-whispered to Eiji. "You look like you just fucked someone," He added.

Eiji smirked and walked towards his bed and laid down, "That's what I did all night with my girlfriend," Eiji replied groaning as he turned his body around to sleep. "Are you going out with a 15 year-old?" Eiichi asked. "What the fuck bro?" Eiji yelled looking at him.

"Can I at least know her name?" Eiichi asked, "Y/n... Y/n L/n..." That name made Eiichi's world turned into hell. His anger was beyond anger that he grabbed Eiji by his shirt and made him look in his eyes. "She's my girlfriend, why would you be with her?" Eiji just smirked.

"From where I heard, you two have broken up after you cheated on her with some slut you found on the streets..." Eiji said. "My dear brother, you don't know nothing about my relationship with her. I used to fuck her good, she would beg and beg for more to the point where she couldn't walk for days," Eiichi said.

"Yeah but all that shit is gone due to your fucking action!" Eiji pushed him so he could let go of his shirt. "Eiji Otori, you really did wanted to die..."

-

A knock as heard on Y/n's door. She was dressed up very well, she opened the door and went her eyes couldn't believe it. Eiichi was outside her door.  "You are not welcome here?" Y/n said, he did catch his hands full with blood. "Eiichi what did you do?" Y/n voice sounded very scared and worried about what her eyes saw.

Eiichi just went inside the house like he owns it. Y/n closes the door and locks it just in case, "I kill my brother. I found out he was with you but I was your first love meaning you can't forget what we did." He smirked. "I actually forgot those nights and moments." Y/n said crossing her arms.

Eiichi looked at her chest and the rest of her body, he wasn't happy that his brother touched her. He was disgusted by it. "In the shower now!" Eiichi said signalling the hallway where the bathroom was located. He wasn't joking at all. "Or do you want to take it together?" Eiichi said walking closer to Y/n.

Eiichi grabbed her arm and took her to the bathroom. He was the one to turn on the water. "Undress before we run out of hot water." He said as he took his bloody shirt off and pants as well. Y/n took off her clothes, she was nervous since this wasn't the Eiichi she once knew.

Both got inside the shower and it didn't take so much for Eiichi to pull Y/n into his arms and begin to kiss her lips, his kisses went down to her neck. Y/n couldn't deny that he was a good kisser, and that he missed him so much.

"Eiichi...!" Her head pushed back letting the warm water hit her face but also giving Eiichi access to mark her neck. Y/n could feel him smirking, his kisses were going down her body. He placed a a leg of hers over one of his shoulders, without any time to waste he began to attack her entrance with his tongue.

Y/n couldn't help it but moan, she placed her hands on top of his head and began to caress his wet hair as he continued with licking and sucking her. "Stop teasing me!" She whimpered. Soon then, Eiichi entered two fingers inside her core and began to thrust in and out of her without stopping of giving her a foreplay.

"Eiichi! Just fuck me already!" Eiichi smirked and looked up to her and stopped, "If you want it that badly I'll give it to you. Besides, you love it rough, we did everything." He said as he stood up and kisses her lips passionately and she kissed back.

Eiichi turned off the water and got her out of the shower, he just took her to a nearby wall, one of his hands holding onto one of her legs as he inserted his member inside her, full length inside her. "Beg." He said and started to move his hips in slow motion.

Y/n moaned softly, "Eiichi please..." She push her head back against the wall, "Say it!" Eiichi looked at her, e was amused by her facial expression everytime they would do it. "Eiichi, please go faster... pound on me!" She begged. Eiichi smirked and didn't denied her command and did as told.

Y/n couldn't help it but moan, she was turning into a moaning mess. "You will love me again. Y/n, don't ever look or even mess with other men cause I'll kill them if they laid hands on you." He said in a dark tome that sent shivers down Y/n's spine.

Y/n only nods her head and proceeds to moan from the pleasure Eiichi gave her. "Ahh! Eiichi! I'm gonna-"

"Do it! Cum all over my cock! That will show me how much you wanted me!" Eiichi groaned feeling his member being hugged tightly. "Fuck! So fucking tight! Cum for me, love." He said as he began to go into an inhuman speed.

Y/n hold it for a moment. Before he did one last thrust she came all over his member and later he came inside her. "Let's get married." He proposed.

Y/n knew this was just the beginning of something new.