Ren x Wife!Reader

A/N: THANKS FOR THE REQUEST

-
-
-
-
-

Ren and Y/n have been married for almost 2 years now. Those two years of marriage was wonderful but one thing was missing and it was their sex life. They never got intimate moments, since Y/n was a shy person, that was in the public eye. In their house she was a different person, she had a vibrator, When Ren was not home she would get a vibator and place it inside her core.

Her moans filled the room, she had to be careful with Ren coming back home from the recording he does with songs. Today was another day he was gone not long ago, it was time for Y/n to get her vibrator out and turned it on before placing it on her clit, she opened her mouth trying to keep her moans but it wasn't possible. She just couldn't keep quiet, with a free hand, she slowly inserted a dildo she had as well inside of her, she began to thrust in and out of her. She was already so turned on. She arched her back multiple times, moaning loudly but made sure to keep her voice down.

She was so into her thing when, "Y/n! I'm home!" Y/n eyes shot open once hearing her husband's voice.

I thought he was coming home way later.

She quickly got out of bed turning the vibrator off the dildo out of her core and kicked them under the bed. She got her rope gown on and went out the bedroom, "R-Ren, w-what are you doing h-here? I thought you were coming at night." Y/n said, she was shuttering, she was totally not expecting him at all.

Ren looked up at her from the stairs, his shirt was so wet from all the sweat, his face was also dripping sweat, with the back of his arm he removed the sweat off his face. Y/n just looked at him, she was more turned on, she could feel herself becoming more wet from her little session.

Ren had a bottle in his hand, he opened the cap and drank some of it.

He is so sexy just like that, how can he be like that when I'm still wet from my little "session" before?

Ren looked up and placed his bottle on a nearby table. "What did you just say, Y/n?" Oh did I say that out loud?! "Y/n? Tell me what have you been up to lately?" Ren asked with a smirk on his face, "N-nothing much honey." Y/n said, she was nervous, she didn't want Ren to find out about her little secret inside their bedroom when he was not there.

Ren said going up the stairs, "How about if I go to our room and see what you hide from me?" Y/n walked down the stairs fast and placed her hands on his shoulder, "No, I'm not hiding n-nothing, let's go e-eat something." Y/n said trying to turn his muscular body but no use, he was stronger than her.

"So hide and seek? You hide it from me didn't you babe, alright let's play." Ren said walking past Y/n but just in time she grabbed his wrist, "I promise there is nothing inside there, let's just go eat please." Ren didn't listen and just walked up the stairs to their bedroom, Y/n followed behind him trying to stop him from going inside the room.

"How about we leave this room and go eat something, hm?" Y/n said nervously but Ren didn't listen, he went inside and pulled the blankets throwing it somewhere behind him, nothing was there. He looked down the bed and pulled two objects there. He stood up and held them and ginned. He then smirked turning to Y/n, who was scared.

"You are a bad, bad girl Jinguji Y/n, using this without your husband knowing?" Y/n nodded her head looking down the floor, "Why didn't you just ask me about it baby? You didn't have to use a vibrator and a fake dick when you could've had mine." Ren said smirking, walking towards her and began to kiss her, she placed her hands over his shoulders and kissed him back.

He wrapped his around her waist, placing the two objects on a table behind and pushed me on the bed, "Let's not waste time and get to the point here." Y/n said, taking her dressing down off revealing her naked body, Ren bit his lips once seeing the wetness on her womanhood, her nipples hard, "Stop staring before I hit you," he said.

Ren only laughed, "I'm serious." she said. Her smile vanished one she saw Ren pulling off his pants and boxers revealing his long, thick, hard erection that stood tall in the air. "Look what you do to me Y/n, only you can do this to me. But you never know, you right go on and keep laughing not knowing the effects it has on me." Ren confessed, and Y/n caressed his face with her thumbs.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you with that." Y/n said, Ren grabbed a condom on the stand next to the bed, he opened it and rolled it on, he slowly entered her stretching her out that tears began to come out of her eyes, Ren held her face and kissed her forehead, "It's okay, it's okay." He said in her ear like a prayer.

Suddenly the pain turned into pleasure, her back arched, forcing her breasts to be up to Ren's face, she let out whimpered moans, "So you like that now babe?" He said sexily and in response Y/n moaned loudly, holding onto his shoulders. Her nails leaving red lines on his back, "Fuckkk Y/n, so fucking tight already." Ren said between moans, He smirked moving his thumb down to where her clit was and began to rub it slowly.

His slow and painful thrusts turned into fast and deep ones making her scream in pleasure. Her back arched many times she could hardly breathe from the amount of sounds coming out of her mouth. Meanwhile, Ren's thumb was still on her clit rubbing it fast making her climax come quickly. "OH REN!!! I'M GOING TO CUM! FUCK!!!" Y/n screamed as her climax ripped into her, her stomach tightening and walls clenching around Ren's length.

Y/n breathed deeply and looked up at Ren to see his head thrown back and she felt his seed come out. He came into the condom and pulled out slowly, he took the condom out and got off the bed to throw it away and went back to bed, laying next to Y/n.

"You know Y/n that you shouldn't use a dildo when you have me. Okay?" He looked at her, "I promise babe, but what happens when you're at work?"

"We do phone sex."