Eiji x Reader x Eiichi

A/N: Brothers fighting for a girl. Hope you like it.

Y/n was just a friend to HEAVENS, they met way before HEAVENS became idols. Two of them had a love interest on her and she doesn't know it. Yes, the Otori brothers. Both of them want to have her but not long ago they found out about each other's feelings for her.

As for the rest of the group, they liked it because it's like being inside a drama where two males fight for a girl. This wasn't one joke but they love to watch their arguements, this only happens when their father isn't around the Agency.

Until this day the fighting continues...

-

"Ahh!" Y/n moaned, she was in Eiichi's room doing it with him. He had his ways to get girls and maybe even older women to him and to the point of having sex. "You are only mine." He said with his usual smirk, his glasses off. "Eiichi!... ahh!" Y/n moaned.

Eiichi leaned down to give her a rough yet passionate kiss, she kissed back, she couldn't stop moaning, "Mmm!..." y/n wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his back. One of Eiichi's hands caressed one of her thighs while continuing to thrust.

"Fuck y/n!" Eiichi cursed and thrusted more into her, his thrusted were very hard and deep. "Yes! Oh! Yes!... deep!" Y/n moaned and he smirked and did as she wanted. Deep. "Y/n! Do you love me?" Eiichi asked and look into her eyes, "I love you, Eiichi." She said with a smiled and kissed his cheek.

Eiichi smiled and rolled both of them over and now y/n was on top and Eiichi laying on the bed. Y/n started to ride him slowly, "Ngh!..." Y/n placed her hands on his chest as she moved a bit more sensual. Eiichi loved the way she moved, he sigh of pleasure pulling his head up.

He couldn't stand it, "Ohhh God!" He let out a groan, "Faster." He said and held her hips to help her move faster, y/n began to move faster that she ended up bouncing in his member. "Damn!" Eiichi cursed at the feeling and sight, she was too good. "You sure are a professional." He said and y/n continued to bounce.

"Fuck! Shit! I'm coming inside you. Just become mine completely." He said and y/n moaned loudly now caring if the others heard her, for Eiichi he didn't care if they hear as well, he wanted to let his brother and him know that she belongs to him.

"Eiichi! I'm going to cum! Ahh!" Y/n moaned and released at the same time, Eiichi pulled put of her and y/n got off of him and laid next to her. "We will do this more." Eiichi said and he gave her one last lustful kiss.

-

After her affair with Eiichi, they spent a few moments together, when they felt like in a mood to do it, they do it. Y/n was walking down the hallway, unfortunately no one was home, only Eiji but she wanted everyone to be home. She gets bored easily. Then she saw Eiji coming as well.

"Hi Eiji!" She said a bit cheerful to find at least someone to talk to for a while. "Hello y/n. Glad to see you." He responded, he wanted to have his way with her just like his brother did and how did he know? Well he caught them once doing it. One thing for sure was the anger he felt that day.

"I want to know but what is your relationship with my brother?" He asked. "Well not sure... I guess friends because he aren't dating." She said to him and Eiji wasn't convinced with her response. "Alright, but what do you think of me?" Eiji said. He wanted to know what she thinks of him.

"Well you are a nice young man." Those where the only words he needed and next thing he was kissing y/n. A rough passionate kiss. "Mmm?!" Eiji took her yo a near wall by and continued to kiss her, his hand slide up her leg.

"Eiji, not now... someone might see us." Eiji smirked at her words, "I've seen you naked once and my brother well I've seen a lot." Eiji said and looked down to her chest that revealed a little of her s/c skin. He ripped open and saw her f/c bra.

"Nice color, it combines to the pasion we are about to have." He smirked and proceeded to touch her, Eiji unclipped her bra and dropped it down the floor, "Nice." He said and y/n blushed at his comment. One of his hands got under her skirt and underwear and gently rubbed her womanhood.

Y/n bit her bottom lip trying not to moan. "Eiji, please!" Eiji looked up, "I'm not stopping." He said, and sucked on one of her breasts. His tongue was going around her nipple making it hard and played with it a little as his hand was still playing with her womanhood.

"Its already wet, goo enough to put it in." He said and unzipped his pants and took his member out and he slide y/n's underwear, he held one legs around his waist and his free hand he inserted his member inside her and started to thrust in and out of her. "Eiji..." Y/n moaned and kissed Eiji.

Eiji moaned in the kiss and continued to thrust in her, "Ahhh! Y/n!" Eiji moaned, y/n pulled her head up and let out another moan. "Eiji! More! I want more!" Y/n said, Eiji kissed her neck and started to thrust harder and faster. "I love you, Y/n!" He moaned.

"I wish I could make you feel good every day and night." Eiji groan, "Eiji, please! I want you!" Even though she told Eichi that she loves him, it was a lie, because now it can't be possible that both brothers are fighting for her.

"Tell me that you love me, y/n." Eiji said trying to go faster, "Eiji... I love you." She said and gave him another rough kiss. "I'm going to cum..." she said, "Me to y/n." He sigh of pleasure, he said and gave few more thrusts and both came at the same time.

Immediately they got dressed and went to have another round in Eiji's dorm before the others come back from an interview.