Cold Shower

You were at the gym doing your daily routine, your job was to help men and women on how to spar in short youre a trainer. While helping an man with his speed ball you saw a woman with short hair enter your gym. You left your trainee and proceeded to the woman. "Good morning Ms. Lovato  I am y/n  what do you plan on working today?" you asked politely.

"I think im gonna work on my biceps, do you have any trainers for boxing?" she asked you nodded and led her to the inner part of the gym. You guide her as you walked you felt Ms. Lovato's eyes bore to your head. You turned around and saw Ms. Lovato staring at your ass. You were glad because you decided to wear yoga pants that hugged your legs in all the right places.

You turn around again and smirk in victory knowing that you've got the attention of the hottest trainee you've got. You opened the cabinet for the wrap for your knuckles. You gave Ms. Lovato hers but you noticed her having trouble with it. 

 "let me help you Ms.Lovato" she smiled and watched you wrap the bandage around her knuckles. Since she was smalled you sat her down while you kneeled fixing the bandage. 

Demi's POV

I watch as Y/N wrapped the bandage around my knuckles carefully but I cant help stare at her cleavage since she was kneeling below me giving me an amazing view. I stared at her black sports bra sweat slowly trickling down her neck down to the valley of her breasts.

"Ahem" y/n said, she stood from her postition and wore her gloves like mine. "Okay, we'll start with the punching bag next, the speed ball then we'll try sparring" she said so I postitioned myself in front of the bag and started throwing punches at it while y/n held the bag from behind.

"Okay, stop" I bounced on my place feeling hyper again. She stood behind me and held my waist and I felt whisper in my ear "Strenghten your stomach, Twist your waist so it'll give a more powerful punch" she said huskily.

I took a deep breath and followed her advice. While my fists made contact with the bag her hand slowly trailed down lower and lower until it was right above where I wanted her the most but she pulled away. "Harder, Faster"

I felt her body behind mine when her mouth was on a few centimeters from my ear "Your punches are weak" I couldnt help but let  a moan escape my mouth when her husky voice travelled through my brain "I think that enough we should proceed with the speed ball"

Y/n started hitting on the speed ball and it swang left and right. "See what I did? The trick is to hit it fast dont wait for the ball to swing back to you" I nodded and smirked, this seems easy.

I stood in front of the ball and started hitting it but it kept on swinging to other directions. So I tried hitting it faster but to my lucl it swang back and hit me right in the face.

I held onto my cheek massaging the bruised skin. "Ms. Lovato are you okay?" I shook my head and y/n took an ice pack from the refrigerator. "You know why you got hit?" she asked. I think she’s annoyed but I dont care she is hot.

"Youre too slow, too weak" She stood up from her position and dusted her thighs. "I think that’s enough, lets work tomorrow" and walked away.

I dont know if I should feel insulted because she practically called me weak or turned on because her body is hot.

End of POV

You walked away from Ms. Lovato  annoyed a bit because she wont listen. You grabbed your clothes and proceeded to the shower.

You took off all your clothings and started adjusting the water until it was in the right temperature. You started shampooing your hair until you heard foot steps, you ignored it at first but you were shock when you felt arms snake around your waist.

You turned around and saw ms. Lovato standing naked in front of you Oh my god you thought, Ms. Lovato's body was hot, your eyes roamed her body staring at her perky breasts and her newly shaved vagina glistening with glory.

You covered your breasts with your hair and covered your south with your hands. "Ms. Lovato there are other showers over there" you pointed to the next cubicle. She walked seductively closer to you until you were locked between her and the wall "But I want this one" She huskily whispered.

You shivered and looked at her eyes filled with lust "I want you"  she added. She kissed you hungrily her hands slowy trailing down your wet body.

You pushed her away for a second "I dont think...Ms. lovato" she cut you off and cupped your vagina. "Uuuhh" you moaned. She leaned closer to your ear and whispered "Demi" her tongue trailed down to the valley of your breasts and started sucking on your nipple then proceeded with the other one.

She pulled away and kissed you fiercer than before. You looped your arms on her neck bringin her body closer to yours. Demi’s hands slowly trailed down until she was at your entrance.

Her fingers teased you a bit entering you slowly. "Please" you moaned. She thrust two fingers in you and started grinding onto you.

She didnt waste any time and thrusted hard in you hittngyou in all the right places. "Is that still slow for you?" she asked. You wanted to answer but your mind was occupied with dirty thoughts.

Demi thrusted harder and fatser in you and you leaned towards the wall for support. "Deeeeeemiii" Your hands got lost in her hair pulling it towards your clit.

She groamed at the act and kneeled im front of you. She put your leg on her shoulder and removed her fingers "What the fuuuuuuck?" she hushed you and replaced her fingers with hee tongue.

Her tongue entered you while her thumb was playing with your clit.  She started licking you and sucked on your labias sending you over the edge. "De-Demi im gonna, gonna cuu-Uuuggh" you screamed.

You cummed on Demi and she licked your labias removing the cum. "Oh my goood"  You moaned. Demi stood up and grinded her  clit with your clit. "Am I still weak for you?" You shook her head no.

Demi’s POV

I smirked in glory as Y/N told me that I wasnt weak nor slow. I turned her around and started rubbing soap all over her body. Y/N runned soap on my body and I smirked as her hands slowly trailed down till she was rubbing right on top of my vagina.

I put my hand on top of hers and guided her in me. She looked embarrassed but I didnt care.

We rinsed off and got out of the cubicle. We wrapped ourselves in towel and got dresses when Y/n was already half dressed. I wrapped my hands around her waist and rubbed her abs.

"You think I can have another work out session with you tomorrow?" You asked you nibbled on her earlobe and sucked on her shoulder. Y/n moaned and nodded her head "You better be early or else" she threatened.

"Or else what?" I answered "Ill just have to punish you" She said nonchalantly. I smirked and wore my shirt. "See you tomorrow" I waved and exited the gym smiling in glory.

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait! I havent jad ideas until sleepyheadlovatic suggested. So thank you and I hope you enjoyed and squirmed;) in this imagine haha. Goodnight my little kitties;D