Im ready

Demi's pov

"Happy anniversary y/n!" I have been with y/n in almost a year it has been amazing. Sure, we had our ups and downs but we always come out strong. "Happy anniversary too babe!" I kissed her lips with much love.

Our kiss deepened when I licked her bottom lip and she happily let me enter. Minute after minute the kiss gets heated our hands gets freakier. I placed my hand on her boobs giving them a tight squeeze until y/n pulled away.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked "what do you mean?" She shook her head and looked down "look, you're beautiful alright? Youre smart, kind, hot, funny, amazing and did i mention hot?" She  chuckled. I gently  pushed her face to meet mine.

"Don't you ever think otherwise" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately slowly leading her to the bed. I looped my hands  around her neck tangling my hands within her hair. "Mhm" our tongues danced to their beat, twirling and sucking each other.

She gently pushed me down the bed and slowly straddled me I pulled away and and looked at her worriedly "We

don't have to if you're not ready" she shook her head and smiled "No, I want it" I smiled and kisses her passionately unbuttoning the first few button of her shirt while her hands traveled my body lingering at my breasts massaging them.

Y/n took my dress off painfully slow teasing me while I ripped her clothes "Sorry, you were just too slow" I felt heat slowly creep into my cheeks and looked down hiding them. "Its alright it's...uh..hot" she chuckled.

I flipped us over and straddled her kissing my way to her lips. "I.LOVE. YOU.SO.MUCH" I said between every kiss until I reached her lips and kissed her as much passion I can give gently grinding my hips to hers.

"Tell me if its hurts babe" she nodded and I cupped her vagina with my hand while my thumb rubbed against her clit. "pppllleeeaaassseee" y/n moaned. I chuckled at her eagerness and pushed two of my fingers inside of her thrusting a bit.

She gasped under me as I hit her g spot bend in my fingers inside of her in a 'come here' motion. I sucked on her neck as I added my thrud finger inside licking her mark I thruusted my fouttht finger hard.

She whimpered immediately and I stopped "Does it hurt?" I asked quickly concern all over my face. "A bit, but don't stop" I looked at her skeptically "are you sure?" She nodded and kissed me sucking on my bottom lip.

I thrusted my fingers deeper and a tad bit faster while I sucked on her clit flicking my tongue. Not long later her toes started to curl and her back starts to arch. "De-Demi I'm so so so clo- Aargghh" suddenly my hands are filled with her sweet juice.

I licked her plunging my tongue every once in a while. After that I kissed y/n's inner thighs making my way up to her boobs sucking on the little bud twirling my tongue around it, then proceeded to her right boob while my hand massaged the other.

When I was satisfied I licked my way to her neck  marking my spot before kiss in her full on the lips. After I'm done I layed down next to a hot sweaty y/n and fell asleep before saying "I love you"

A/N:

So this is a romantic imagine eh? Tell me what you think and I've already started the on the next imagine so patience my little kitties;) goodnight/morning babes:*