What is the Truth?

Evans POV

I backed up from the window as I just try to accept what I just fuckin heard.

Evan: T-There's no way- what?.. is it because of *looks at Dante from outside* me?

I shake my head and realize I have to get to Y/N's house soon as possible.  I made my way over there ready to just rage at her. And I gotta know what really went down.

Y/N's POV

Laurance and I are downstairs just fixing the couch. We've been quiet since our conversation from upstairs. I speak as I did not wanted this to be awkward.

Y/N: hey um

He looks up at me waiting for me to finish

Y/N: Y-You should get going home as it is early.

Laurance: Yea but we gotta tell Gene though. It's the mature way.

Y/N: I will tell him. *voice crack* I will

Laurance noticed how my voice pitched. He then started to make his way to the door.

Laurance: Y/N  I know this is gonna be painful. And I want you to know your strong and he is. Everything will be okay.

I can tell he tried to make things a bit better but honestly I don't know if it did. Gene is probably on his way home right now not even knowing his girlfriend had sex with one of his friends. I never had my first time with my own boyfriend.

I nodded and waved bye as he left. I sighed and went upstairs to continue on my sleep so it's so damn early. Then huge, loud knocking on my front door. I started to freak out.

Y/N: holy shittt..*peaks from upstairs to see front door*

Evan: Y/N!! I really need to talk to you!! I saw Laurance leave and I know damn well you're awake!!

Oh my Irene I completely forgot about Evan. He was outside while Laurance wanted privacy with me. He probably saw what we did.

Y/N: *opens door* Heyy

Evan: *walks inside* don't "Heyy" me sister

Y/N: Look um I believe I know what you saw—

Evan: OH I DEFINITELY SAW SOMETHING. IT WASNT GENE

I started to yell back as my voice cracks and my tears ready to fall.

Y/N: I KNOW AND IM SO SORRY. I STILL LOVE GENE AND HE MEANS THE FUCKIN WORLD TO ME—

Evan: YOUR WHOLE WORLD? YOUR WORLD HAS BEEN CRUSHED THEN MA'M. YOUR FIRST TIME—

Y/N: EVAN I KNOW BUT HEAR ME OUT!

Evan pauses. He watches me as I sob in tears, yelling of my voice cracking.

Y/N: IT WAS JUST THE MOMENT. LUST. HEAR THE WORD? *sniffles* IT WAS NOTHING I— UGH *sob* I DO REGERT IT HOWEVER ITS NOT LAURANCES FAULT.  I STARTED IT. BUT I CAN TELL GENE AND I ARE NOT GONNA BE WELL AND *tears falls* I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM. NO MATTER WHAT. GOD DAMN. EVAN!

Evan: Y/N..

Y/N: Why did I do it.. I just.. betrayed him.. never will be forgiven and I already know I fucked up—

Evan suddenly hugs me. I just hugged back. The pain is so bad but it's just the beginning.

Evan: *pats my back* every being here are not perfect. However what you did was betrayal. But you have to tell him this. At the end, you did the right thing. Telling the truth. Things are going to change but this is how we grow. are adults but we still grow. *looks at me and rubs the tears from my cheeks* girl I am mad at you but not anymore as you actually told me what went down. Yes caught in the moment is true. But I do hope you learn from this.