My Calls

Disclaimer

I do know that some characters have been killed off in Season 6💀 but in my story I'm not able to just killed them off randomly especially what's going on in this plot right now soo in my story they're alive😂 but enjoy this chapter after like a year of not publishing

The Evening sky was beautiful today. Colors of pink, orange and blue mixed like its been spilled onto the sky.

As I walked out of the hospital with Laurance helping me to his car, I was thinking of telling Gene what happened...

Laurance: *puts my bag in the trunk* *closes trunk*

Y/N: *gets in car*

Laurance: *gets in car and starts it*

Y/N: Laurance?

Laurance: Yea?

Y/N: I thought about it and..Im going to tell Gene what happened.

Laurance: *pauses* ..That's good

Y/N: You think so?

Laurance: Honestly it's a good decision. Hiding something from your loved one isn't always the right thing to do so--

Y/N: Exactly, Once I'm home I'll call him.

Laurance: Alright

Laurance started driving back to the street. Throughout the drive back home, I started realizing things. The memories at the lodge...showing me what really happened..everyone at Starlight..the reason why they were late coming back..I know the secret..The Lycan family was the secret..they're something else than just Werewolves..They're..

Suddenly a scene appears in your mind:

Starlight
The Lycan house at the rooftop

Melissa: Aaron..Were Ultimas..we need to keep this secret..

Aaron: I know..Melissa,Aphmau is getting to used to me as a werewolf. But when we go back home..how are we going to tell everyone that we are..

Melissa: Our parents told me that when we arrive home were gonna keep a secret were Ultimas until it's the right time, but they'll know we're werewolves.

Aaron: Alright..

Melissa: It's ok Aaron..we are still the same people..

Scene ends

Y/N: There..Ultimas..

Laurance: Huh?

Y/N: Oh! Nothing

Laurance: Ok, that was random aha. Like all of a sudden you say something after long silence.

Y/N: Yea..haha

Another long silience happens and during it so much hit my mind. Who I am as a person, who I am to the people I care about, the consequences going on, the secrets contained, like so much more. It's just insane. I'm pretty much overthinking at this point.

Suddenly on the radio the song It's You By Ali Gatie plays.

Laurance: ahh I love this song *turns up radio* have you heard it?

I nod no. I just know the title since the radio people said it.

Laurance: Heh you'll like it. *looks back at the road*